No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe on Mayweather/SHO Deal: This is Great for Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Showtime has been lacking in a true, live boxing star and they got it with Floyd.
    WOW Showtime got a fighter whos fought 5 times in the last seven years...beats on women and ducks all big name fights!!!! This is great for BOXING!!!!

Comment

I think floyd also signed with showtime because HBO wouldn't let his fighters under tmt fight under HBO. Floyds fighters have been fighting on showtime. Mickey Bey just fought and got the knockout and it was on showtime. I think Ishe smith got a fight coming up and it's on showtime. And Luis Arias is floyd's fighter as well and he got the KO and it was on showtime. So besides them giving floyd more money etc. his up and coming fighters were fighting on showtime so i guess he was like why not

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        WOW Showtime got a fighter whos fought 5 times in the last seven years...beats on women and ducks all big name fights!!!! This is great for BOXING!!!!

Pacquaio wish he was making Floyd Mayweather money, it's got to be tough having 33% of your shares going to GBP, and another 33% going to Bob Arum, then the I.R.S get their share as well, shiiiit, I guess that is why he wants to fight out side the U.S now.

Comment

Originally posted by InYourFace View Post
          Pacquaio wish he was making Floyd Mayweather money, it's got to be tough having 33% of your shares going to GBP, and another 33% going to Bob Arum, then the I.R.S get their share as well, shiiiit, I guess that is why he wants to fight out side the U.S now.

Are you still mad about getting canned?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            Pac vs Floyd, 2-3 years ago should be great for boxing! But Floyd Ducks the Fight everyone wants him to take!

Fighting Guerrero in not Great!!! It's disappointing!
            Then don't comment or watch dyck head! Very simple solution

Comment

yo did pac wake up yet? Oh AIGHT lol getting knocked out by 40 years old haha! Sleepiauo get up nap time is over. You know most people get fired for sleeping on the job haha

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                yo did pac wake up yet? Oh AIGHT lol getting knocked out by 40 years old haha! Sleepiauo get up nap time is over. You know most people get fired for sleeping on the job haha
                Broner cracked an elderly woman in her face and stole her purse.

Floyd beat up an woman in front of her kids...

oh im sorry.... was you trying to make fun of Manny lmfao
                Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-19-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

I'm surprised mayweather's gonna fight Guerrero honestly man this kid is young and strong and is a pressure fighter showtime better watch after may 4 maybe Floyd won't fight again anybody who's seen Guerrero fight knows what I'm talkin about by no means is he on the same skillset as mayweather but he's young he's strong and is a pressure fighter this guy will come with more pressure than anybody Floyd has fought before.

Comment

Broner cracked an elderly woman in her face and stole her purse.

Floyd beat up an woman in front of her kids...

oh im sorry.... was you trying to make fun of Manny lmfao
                    And yet pac is still sleeping, and they're both free making history in the ring! And your bytch made ass is still here keeping their name relevant while your "idol" got left snoring on the job. Sleepiauo haha your easy pickings homie

Comment

Dude you're trolling every Floyd thread it's crazy. Take one of these and look out for Pac - JMM 10. It's on it's way.

Comment

Working...
                      X