Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    You know nothing bout me and the fact you act like i should go ape **** over katy perry's ugly ass only prove's you must date some ugly ass woman
    It proves something...I don't know about your point but it def proves something..

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
      It proves something...I don't know about your point but it def proves something..
      Yea it proves you either dont get any or you are a sucker for it,it aint that crucial to me,id choose boxing over sex any damn day...

Comment

Yea it proves you either dont get any or you are a sucker for it,it aint that crucial to me,id choose floyd over sex any damn day...

Comment

Yea it proves you either dont get any or you are a sucker for it,it aint that crucial to me,id choose boxing over sex any damn day...
          You could always just order the fight AND sleep with her. AT THE SAME TIME lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
            Hmmmmmm free $10000 ticket or some ***** from a chick i dont think looks good.

Hummmmm free $10000 ticket or something that comes a dime a dozen

Hmmmmmm free $10000 ticket and a night in Vegas and **** so random broad that looks better or stay home watch the fight then **** the ugly girl..

**** ain't even close.
            Smart man...........

Comment

Even if it was Miguel Vasquez against Paulie Malignaggi?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                You could always just order the fight AND sleep with her. AT THE SAME TIME lmao
                Im good man i wouldnt fuck her any way,she is a duck,ya'll gotta stop going crazy over these hollywood hoes with 10 pounds of makeup on,and they gotta get shot from certain angles..take off the make up and they look like crackwhores

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
                  Even if it was Miguel Vasquez against Paulie Malignaggi?
                  yep i love the sport...i dont love these hoes

Comment

i was actually thinking of putting beyonce instead of katy perry but beyonce is a married woman and has a child...

Comment

Im good man i wouldnt fuck her any way,she is a duck,ya'll gotta stop going crazy over these hollywood hoes with 10 pounds of makeup on,and they gotta get shot from certain angles..take off the make up and they look like crackwhores
                      I'd still do it just for bragging rights lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X