Massive Shooting at TDKR premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    not only that, but they can sell guns for higher prices too

There's more guns in this world than people. That's how ****ed up human beings are.
    "money is more important than a person"

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
      The only people that are against guns are women that want to step all over our balls. They get support from the gays as well.

"men" that oppose guns are usually sissy ass f*ggots anyways. You will not find d a real man supporting gun control.
      Real man over here supporting gun control. I don't need guns to handle my business but if you're scared to use your hands I understand...

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Real man over here supporting gun control. I don't need guns to handle my business but if you're scared to use your hands I understand...
        when was the last time you read in a newspaper or heard in the news that someone got mugged, robbed or killed and the criminal used his hands...

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Dark Knight Rises' star Christian Bale visits victims of Aurora theater massacre

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...sEnabled=false
          Alot off people whinging on about PR and no doubt some higher up maybe had a word in his ear but im sure he was more then willing to go.It was a nice touch

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            when was the last time you read in a newspaper or heard in the news that someone got mugged, robbed or killed and the criminal used his hands...
            Honestly, i would feel less of a man in the us compared to the uk.

Here in the uk, it is very very difficult to get hold of a gun compared to the us.

In the uk, i would feel more of a man because if, lets say, a friend was being attacked and needed my help, the chances of the assailant using a gun would be very very low whereas the assailant using their fists or at the very most, a knife would be much higher. I fancy my chances against a guy with fists or a knife compared to a guy with a gun. Therefore i feel more of a man because i can protect my friends and family better.

Now in america, you might have a gun, but the other guy might have an assault gun with 100 round ammo and even if he is a weak nerdy looking guy like james holmes, he can still destroy your whole family with that gun. he can throw gas canisters to disorientate you while shooting round after round. It's definately going to do damage.

In the uk, all that martial arts training and gym/boxing work actually counts for something. In the us, u can get murdered by a nerd with a gun that thinks society is against him because his g/f dumped him.

You might think i sound anti american but i'm not (see below)

I understand why americans want the right to bear arms right now because u cannot logically get rid of all those illegal/legal guns in america as it is today. But, if america was a country that just began today and didn't have any guns in the country yet, i believe most americans would prefer arms to be illegal.

In short, i just feel sorry for america because it's dug itself a hole where you really can't feel safe without owning a gun because it's virtually impossible to get rid of all the guns.

Unfortunately, these shooting sprees are going to be part of american society. I remember when colombine was on tv. I was like wtf is going on...surely this must be a exception to the rule. Sadly, now we know these things will happen again and again on a consistent basis.
            Last edited by Xercen; 07-25-2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Xercen

owning a firearm doesn't make me feel like a bigger man...I've used my fist to defend myself many times and not once the thought of going home and getting my gun ran thru my head...unfortunately illegal guns are out there you take one off the street tomorrow there's two more criminals with one...

What I don't understand its how people truly believe that by banning legal firearms crime will decrease or even disappear...

question:

God forbid someone breaks into your home and you have your love ones there and you had a stranger charging at you and you had a choice between shooting him or fighting him what would you do ?

Comment

Working...
              X