Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Karen the bus monitor thing has gone too far.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Bleeding heart ****s makes me fcking sick to my stomach eat a dick and die,anyway there are great places to give your money like the st jude ranch for children other then that every other charity slash beggers who confront me just get nasty looks,tired of it and her story happens every fcking day in every fcking city in every fcking country so why do we fcking care.

Comment

There are clearly some kids in this world that their behinds need to be introduced to a paddle. That is all.

Comment

How can you work as a bus monitor when you don't know how to deal with kids.

that's all I have to say

Comment

Unfortunately we live in the internet age and this is how things get blown out of proportion.

kids are some serious scumbags tho, where are the parents of these kids? I would parade my kid around and make him apologize in public for this.

Comment

Whoever put the kids info online went full tard mode becuase they put some kids info online who dont even get the bus and now they have been getting death threats by the minute and douchebags ringing up their parents workplaces.Its ****ing ridiculous.I dont know if kids can be given community service but if they can make them work for half the summer but sending them death threats is equally stupid.Slightly reminds me off the internet heroism during the kony 2012 movement how everyone wanted too save Uganda so bad the online activists forgot quicky enough

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Bleeding heart ****s makes me fcking sick to my stomach eat a dick and die,anyway there are great places to give your money like the st jude ranch for children other then that every other charity slash beggers who confront me just get nasty looks,tired of it and her story happens every fcking day in every fcking city in every fcking country so why do we fcking care.
              lmao.

Comment

Working...
              X