Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Miguel Cotto Top 3 P4P Most Hated Boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Miguel Cotto Top 3 P4P Most Hated Boxer?

Ahhhhh fugg! All this Cotto hate makes me sick man! Why does everyone hates so much on Miguel? WTF?

Shot, Bum, Done, Ducker, No Chin, No Stamina, No Power, Slow, Fights No-Names, Runner, Kneer', the list is endless....

Miguel is a four time champion on three diferent weight classes, 37-2-30KOs, WBO, WBC and WBA Champion, 78.94% of his fight won by KO, Olympian, top tier PPV attraction, top 15 P4P all throught his carreer, likely future HOF, and the list goes on and on.

He is a very proud who carries his colors till the end, a true profesional and will put on the show each and everytime YET he gets no respect from most, and seems that on this message board he is one of the top 3 P4P most "hated" boxer. I just dont see why is this? Its because of his heritage? Race? Accomplishments or "lack" of? Envy? What is it?

I think that he deserves quite a bit more credit and respect.

Miguel Cotto has earned his this. A true profesional, pasionate and dedicated boxer who is true to this family and the sport.

And yes, I'm a fam of Miguel, but not a blind fan. I respect him for who he is in and out the ring and his accomplishments.

Post on, let us know VALID reasons why you dislike/hate on Miguel or why you are a fan or like him.

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    Ahhhhh fugg! All this Cotto hate makes me sick man! Why does everyone hates so much on Miguel? WTF?

Miguel is a four time champion on three diferent weight classes, 37-2-30KOs, WBO, WBC and WBA Champion, 78.94% of his fight won by KO, Olympian, top tier PPV attraction, top 15 P4P all throught his carreer, likely future HOF, and the list goes on and on.

He is a very proud who carries his colors till the end, a true profesional and will put on the show each and everytime YET he gets no respect from most, and seems that on this message board he is one of the top 3 P4P most "hated" boxer. I just dont see why is this? Its because of his heritage? Race? Accomplishments or "lack" of? Envy? What is it?

I think that he deserves quite a bit more credit and respect.

Miguel Cotto has earned his this. A true profesional, pasionate and dedicated boxer who is true to this family and the sport.

And yes, I'm a fam of Miguel, but not a blind fan. I respect him for who he is in and out the ring and his accomplishments.

Post on, let us know VALID reasons why you dislike/hate on Miguel or why you are a fan or like him.
    more like top loved

he gets more ghetto passes than anyone including Erik Morales

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      more like top loved

he gets more ghetto passes than anyone including Erik Morales
      lol

Mayweather Hopkins margarito khan pacquiao lately all hated more then Cotto

Comment

Keep at it. I like to hear from the heater. So far, these are very neutral comments.

Comment

I don't see it that way at all. I think it may seem that way because there are a lot of Mexican fight fans here and, because of the whole P.R.-Mexico rivalry/Cotto-Margarito saga, there's a lot of hate expressed towards Miguel. Another reason is that you're obviously a fan of Cotto and, therefore, a little more sensitive to derogatory remarks about him.

As for me, I like Miguel. He's a terrific fighter and apparently a nice guy outside the ring.

Comment

I don't see much hate for Miguel besides the hate from the Margarita fans since he made their hero cry in the ring.

Comment

Classy boxer inside the ring, good bloke outside the ring.

Also, he had the wisdom and persistence to learn to speak English to a high level. That's important for his career and relating to his English-speaking audience. Hope Canelo does the same.

He lost to Pacquiao, but hell he hasn't been alone in that, no disgrace, at least he was willing to fight him.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 01-23-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Only people I see hate on Cotto is either angry Margarito fans or simply people who don't follow the sport but still criticize the fighters.

Dude puts on great fights, is exciting to watch, fights whoever they put in front of him, and doesn't talk a lot of ****.

Comment

Don't know how people can hate on Miguel. Dude never ducked anybody and is a class act.

Comment

nah...he's prolly the second most loved...

most hated
                    1. floyd
                    2.haye
                    3.berto

...imo..

Comment

Working...
                    X