Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan Air Force on Red Alert, preparing for US attack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    a war with pakistan and china would probably bring in russia as well. definitely if america decides to **** with pakistan it could trigger WWIII.
    yeah for sure it will be WW3, thats why I believe it wont happen and hope it wont happen.

Comment

America! **** yeah

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Last edited by Elie; 09-27-2011, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          LOl america pick on 2small countries afghanistan and iraq who have no army and weapons and all of a sudden americans think they can beat pakistan and china? LOOOOOOL
          we beat you guyz dint we? american revolution *cough*....

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
          When it takes you years to beat Iraq and Afghanistan, you got issues facing China and Pakistan tbh.
          we aint beaters or conquers, we are liberators and we already beat them by just facing them on their own turf rather than getting attacked on our own soil...so many other things we beat them on also..

Comment

K i dont wanna get banned for this so I aint responding lol
            Last edited by PinoyZoi; 09-27-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
              we beat you guyz dint we? american revolution *cough*....

we aint beaters or conquers, we are liberators and we already beat them by just facing them on their own turf rather than getting attacked on our own soil...so many other things we beat them on also..
              The US would get ****ed up. It's already in the biggest debt of any country by far (14 Trillion dollars) and everything that it has is run on money it doesn't have. Another war would finanicially cripple the US.

Fighting goat herders with AK 47's in Afghanistan, and also a pretty much messed up Iraq is no where near the scale of China and Pakistan.

The Chinese are smart and own a lot of US debt. So you owe them, as well as trade with them, and even then you owe them from trading. You import too much.

In fact if the US had a war with the Chinese, I would suspect they **** up you guys from websites too, by getting the geeks to all out hack big websites, to big shopping chains.

Then the actual war, you aint invading them. They have weapons that can hurt you. I will even suspect you won't get many allies to help you because you **** with China, they will stop trading with you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                jesus christ.

why do people assume just because a country is muslim that it's gonna go to war with the u.s.? or anti-u.s.?

pakistan has been for DECADES u.s. supported and u.s. allied.

when the americans armed the mujahideen against the soviets , do you know where those weapons went through? pakistan.

do you know who the c.i.a. worked closely with? pakistani intelligence.

when indian and pakistan was going to war , guess which country was flying american planes and guess who were flying migs and sukhois?

guess which air force between india and pakistan is flying f-16's right now?

this is a political issue.

there will be no war between pakistan and the u.s.

this will be handled through political channels not military.
                Your right but I don't think they're strong allies, they'll be our allies when its convenient for them. Admiral Mullen had some strong words to say about them, and how the haqqani network has ISI support. Hell, in today's NY times there was an article on how they ambushed US troops.
                http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/27/wo...ef=todayspaper

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
                  Your right but I don't think they're strong allies, they'll be our allies when its convenient for them. Admiral Mullen had some strong words to say about them, and how the haqqani network has ISI support. Hell, in today's NY times there was an article on how they ambushed US troops.
                  http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/27/wo...ef=todayspaper
                  Well it is still the home of alot of terrorists. Thats no secret.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                    They said the same thing about Iraq, and look how that went.
                    Horribly.. as we are still there. "the most we'll be there is 6 months" baha

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      Horribly.. as we are still there. "the most we'll be there is 6 months" baha
                      What about Libya? They said that **** would take no longer than a week or two..lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X