I believe Ward cut himself on purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I'm very suspicious as well. How are u gonna get a cut like that in sparring wearing headgear and 16 oz pillows and working with the PED extraordinaire?

Ward is shook cuz he knows Froch will beat his ass
      you have never stepped foot in a gym in your life have you???headgear doesnt stop cuts.from a damn head butt..seriously get to a gym,actually box and learn the sport

Comment

They just mad. There's video proof that he got cut during sparring, yet that's not enough.. Wait till the next episode. The next thing you guys are going to say is that Showtime helped him fake an injury. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          They just mad. There's video proof that he got cut during sparring, yet that's not enough.. Wait till the next episode. The next thing you guys are going to say is that Showtime helped him fake an injury. Smh.
          freedom aka tunney aka the neo nazi leader aka Hitler..said it was digitally edited like a movie

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            You never give the slightest credit to any boxer who was not born in the USA.

Never to Froch, never to the Klitschkos, not to Pirog today, not to Calzaghe, not to Bute, etc.

Who is the silly nationalistic dick rider?
            I do give credit to fighters that deserve it. Besides his statement was incorrect. He claims that if Froch did the same thing he would of been dq'd from the tourney, when if fact he did! Froch had to postpone a fight in this tourney due to a back injury. People may disagree with what I have to say, that is fine but I don't fabricate bull**** like that. I love the sport and would never make up stories just to make a certain fighter or region look better than what it is.

Ward got cut, just like Froch had an injured back. Both are legit and like Froch, who was able to hold his fight a month or so later, Ward shall do the same.

Comment

Good god....

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                Wow i can see why you're so deep in red. I was going to red k you but out of pity i won't.

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                yeah, when is that episode suppose to premiere, anyone know?

Comment

ts is a tard

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    you have never stepped foot in a gym in your life have you???headgear doesnt stop cuts.from a damn head butt..seriously get to a gym,actually box and learn the sport
                    lmao at getting a cut from a dude wearing headgear while you yourself is wearing headgear! And how do you even know it was from a butt?

your opinion is only valid when it comes to prison so if I want advice on how to drop the soap on purpose I know who to ask, until then STFU cuz you dont know **** about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      lmao at getting a cut from a dude wearing headgear while you yourself is wearing headgear! And how do you even know it was from a butt?

your opinion is only valid when it comes to prison so if I want advice on how to drop the soap on purpose I know who to ask, until then STFU cuz you dont know **** about boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X