• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
    Before Martz - Bears 7-9

After Martz - Bears 10-6, win division and make it to NFC Championship

Just saying.
    Forget it Add. Bears-fans are footballs *****s. Logic just doesnt sink in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

aint that the troof

Comment

Before Martz - Bears 7-9

After Martz - Bears 10-6, win division and make it to NFC Championship

Just saying.
        defense and special teams , moron.

the defense was banged up in 2009. hell urlacher was out the whole season.

special teams also was better last year because they started using hester again on punt returns.

every part of the offense is worse since martz took over except rushing. and that's because forte was hurt in 2009.

unless you know about the subject , just stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

aint that the troof
          you two idiots think the bears offense was better last year with martz?

martz coaching the d? healed the injured def players? coach the special teams? healed forte's injuries from 2009? put hester back on returns?

that's the reason why bears won the division. not because of the offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            you two idiots think the bears offense was better last year with martz?

martz coaching the d? healed the injured def players? coach the special teams? healed forte's injuries from 2009? put hester back on returns?

that's the reason why bears won the division. not because of the offense.
            The offense would have been even worse without him. The record proves it. Consider yourself lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              defense and special teams , moron.

the defense was banged up in 2009. hell urlacher was out the whole season.

special teams also was better last year because they started using hester again on punt returns.

every part of the offense is worse since martz took over except rushing. and that's because forte was hurt in 2009.

unless you know about the subject , just stfu.

Comment

mike martz is garbage.

Comment

The offense would have been even worse without him. The record proves it. Consider yourself lucky.
                  no it wouldn't have.

the offense was BETTER the year before!

and matt forte wasn't even healthy!

Comment

• chicago bears

defense rankings (yards)

2009 - 17th
                    2010 - 9th

defense rankings (scoring)

2009 - 21st
                    2010 - 4th

defense being healthy is the reason the bears did better last year. defense and special teams.

not mike martz offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      my wr>your wr by far.

You have 3 clear good to great WRs. You got lucky with Lee Evans because if he was still in Buffalo he becomes worthless. Wallace and Manningham are good for sure.

You overrate Braylon more than I do Cutler. Braylon will not be ***** as he is on a team with ***** at QB. So he wouldn't catch anything because the ball will never get to him.

Steve Smith...... never know. Can't say for sure he will be great or not. Why? He'll be the target of coverage. A rookie qb + shading coverage to the right = forcing ***** and INTs. Which is why Shockey and Olson are more valued than 89.

The rest is who the fuck?

I may have #2s and #3s. But Cruz takes Smith's spot. If he becomes more decisive, he snatches a ***** load of underneath routes taking Manningham's targets. Since Eli does tend to check down alot, while Manningham is over the top, guess who gets the bucket off in the 7 yard curl? Exactly.

Berrian returns to form as McNabb will make him good again, McNabb turned a D receiver into a borderline A receiver (kevin curtis). So I don't know where people get their bs from.

Hines is the only reliable hands on Pitt. He gets targeted the most, takes underneath routes. Wallace stretches the field, has the spectacular plays. Hines is underneath doing Welker type work.

Meachem may look good this year. Teams will gameplan for stopping Moore and shading Colston. Leaving Meachem to get in work.

Plaxico is an endzone threat and can't be matched up properly. No one will double cover him as Holmes will be the target of interest. Leaving Plaxico on alot of 1v1 coverage, which he auto-wins cause he wins jump ball situations. Not to mention he is on a good team and catches everything.

Hester is a swiss army knife. I can get PR, KR, or WR points from him. Don't see how you diss him.

Bennett was insurance. I needed to pick up receivers because of my draft mistake. So, it's nice to know Bennett is ahead of Knox in the pre-season so far and may be taking Knox's old spot or beating Knox out for the first slot.

Avery is the returning St Louis #1. He was hurt last year, he returns this year. Hopefully he will be in good form, specially since teams won't know what to expect from him so they will shadow Amendola if anything.

Kerley is someone I picked up on the hunch Rex is trying to make his own Welker. And in the case Plaxico is hurt or sucks. Guess who is #3 on the depth chart? Kerley.

So, my receivers look better than yours. Sure "Oh Em GEE... I got names on my roster." Yeah so what. Most are on crap teams. Are helluva lot more questionable than my receivers. Or flat out who the fuck are they?

Outside of your top 3. My receivers > yours. Clearly.

Comment

Working...
                      X