Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What British fighter could actually be a challange to Canelo?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post
    haha, love that pic of Locket.

Seriously though, I don't think any Brit south of 168 is capable of handling Alvarez.
    Love that sig

Comment

none of them barker would get stopped seen barker in distress of lesser people so would macklin dont rate his boxing skills hes tough and has a punch thats about it strum gonna schools him,brooke?????fight guys with a pulse man hes fighting luvmore mext wtf why,murray still at the baby stage of his carear

Comment

None.

Face it Brits, our fighters are whack.

Macklin and Murray fighting Canelo?

Stop making us look like ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          None.

Face it Brits, our fighters are whack.

Macklin and Murray fighting Canelo?

Stop making us look like ****s.
          I really don't want Barker in with Martinez.

That's carnage.

And Darren seems like a nice fella.

Comment

Not a single one. I still feel that this current crop of Brits coming up like Saunders, Degale, Brook etc etc are pretty talented but I don't think they are going to go on to do amazing things. Canelo isn't that amazing either but skill wise he's another level of those guys. Brits got some solid fighters coming up but I don't think they are going to be on that world level like Froch, Haye and Khan.

Comment

You wait for the little Prince from Bermondsey. Just wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Not a single one. I still feel that this current crop of Brits coming up like Saunders, Degale, Brook etc etc are pretty talented but I don't think they are going to go on to do amazing things. Canelo isn't that amazing either but skill wise he's another level of those guys. Brits got some solid fighters coming up but I don't think they are going to be on that world level like Froch, Haye and Khan.
                To be fair, we'll always have a few on the world stage because their well managed.

The issue at the moment is domestic to European used to be a step -up. Now it's a not a step at all. A step down if anything.

The European and commonwealth belts aren't worth anything. The Canadians don't compete for the commonwealth (which would make it better).

There is nothing worse than a Commonwealth title fight between a Brit and some random Ghanian plucked off the streets of Accra. Honestly, over the years I think I could have hung with a few of those Ghanians. I don't even know how they find them.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  I'd bet a lot on Gavin going to the levels of Froch, Haye and Khan. If not further.

Comment

put khant and get his chin check.

Comment

Why are people saying Rhodes is/was trash? He had 10 straight wins coming into the fight with Canelo, he hadnt lost in 3+ years.

Comment

Working...
                      X