Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there one fighter in boxing history that could introduce Klitschko to the canvas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    But yet you gave it a try Einstein..... names or I TAKE that as a NO on your part.
    You can take it however way you want, all I was doing was pointing out where this was a black hole subject to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
      How can you tell when the best punchers Vitali had faced were a faded Lewis and a bloated, inactive Sanders?
      Ok...that's BS... he's fought alot of sluggers & hard punchers. Briggs..Peter. Arreola & Hide have creampuffs for fists according to you. Solis is a softie as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        Ernie Shavers, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Mike Tyson, etc.
        Ok..that etc.. still has me rolling.

Comment

NOBODY in history can put him down.

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko:

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer.

- There is no blueprint to beat him.

- He is unbeatable.

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight.

- Has a great chin, never been down.

- 39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing.

Vitali is almost 40 now, came back after a 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Vitali beats any HW from any era.
          Last edited by Klitschko2011; 04-12-2011, 06:13 AM.

Comment

This isn't a winnable argument against the TS, he obviously thinks no one in history can put Vitali down.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
              NOPE

Vitali is unbeatable. He is the real life terminator.

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko:

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer.

- There is no blueprint to beat him.

- He is unbeatable.

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight.

- Has a great chin, never been down.

- 39 KOs in 42 wins, greatest heavyweight champ KO% of all time.

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing.

Vitali is almost 40 now, came back after the 4 year layoff and is still dominating the HW division. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Vitali beats any HW from any era.
              Everyone has opinions, but what bugs me is that you announce yours as fact...

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis was badly hurt, was holding on for dear life and was staggering around the ring like a drunk, he barely survived the 2nd round. Lewis was getting outboxed, outworked, outlanded and was badly hurt several times in the fight.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Comment

A young, prime George Foreman probably takes Vitali Klitschko out. At the very least, he makes him fight for survivial in the fight and wins an easy decision.

He obviously had the power, as he was able to stop a usually durable Joe Frazier while he was undefeated. He had faster hands then people give him credit for as well, especially on the inside. He wasn't so much fast as he was sneaky with some of his inside shots.

His height might be a problem, but he was a bulky 6 feet tall or so. He also was a solid 220 pound Heavyweight. He'd look even faster in comparison to the bigger Vitali.

Both could lose, but I think that a Heavyweight such as Foreman easily has a shot in any potential hypothetical bout.

Comment

Who cares what Lewis said after KOing a shot Tyson? He was in his late 30's and clearly past his prime. He probably thought he still had it after Tyson and then realized he didn't after he dismantled Vitali's face.

Comment

Working...
                      X