No announcement yet.

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

You can see I'm JETSKI...I have a thread going in the "Non-stop Boxing" forum here, discussing my artwork that I've been doing recently. Thought it would be a good idea to add a thread in the Lounge, incase many of you guys don't check out "Non-stop"...

I've been selling my boxing paintings at another large online boxing forum. The guys there know me real well & I'm hoping to makes many friends here, also.

So take a look at my artwork on my blog. I've been drawing since I was 5 yrs old, did my 1st oil painting @ 16 & the most I ever sold a painting for was $3000. Don't let that scare you away...most of my boxing painting have sold for $350 to $700, depending on how complex the composition was.

Here it is:

http://myartnsoul.blogspot.com/

Enjoy & let me know if anyone is interested. A painting of something very special for someone makes a great eye-popping gift under the tree!

Gatti/Ward

Cheers!
    Last edited by JETSKI; 11-26-2010, 08:27 PM.

What's your goddamn race?

Comment

Originally posted by O MINE ENEMY View Post
      What's your goddamn race?
      Me a 58 yr old white boy.

Polish, to be exact!

That was a funny question to ask a newbie!

Comment

Oh good.

I thought it was that tranny poster again.

You know the one Equillibrium offered to beat within an inch of it's life, or the one Spray was flirting with.

Comment

Welcome, the lounge would prefer and is waiting to see your paintings of the Sexy Noni.

Comment

Originally posted by JETSKI View Post
            Me a 58 yr old white boy.

Polish, to be exact!

That was a funny question to ask a newbie!
            me a 58 yr old white boy? the **** r u a caveman?

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
              me a 58 yr old white boy? the **** r u a caveman?
              Just trying to add a little humor, thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by {Darko} View Post
                Welcome, the lounge would prefer and is waiting to see your paintings of the Sexy Noni.
                Actually, I prefer this B&W painting over the one in color that I did for Addie in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by JETSKI View Post
                  You can see I'm JETSKI...I have a thread going in the "Non-stop Boxing" forum here, discussing my artwork that I've been doing recently. Thought it would be a good idea to add a thread in the Lounge, incase many of you guys don't check out "Non-stop"...

I've been selling my boxing paintings at another large online boxing forum. The guys there know me real well & I'm hoping to makes many friends here, also.

So take a look at my artwork on my blog. I've been drawing since I was 5 yrs old, did my 1st oil painting @ 16 & the most I ever sold a painting for was $3000. Don't let that scare you away...most of my boxing painting have sold for $350 to $700, depending on how complex the composition was.

Here it is:

http://myartnsoul.blogspot.com/

Enjoy & let me know if anyone is interested. A painting of something very special for someone makes a great eye-popping gift under the tree!

Gatti/Ward

Cheers!
                  Good paintings. Would you say Gatti-Ward is your best work?

Comment

I like that one!

Comment

Working...
                    X