Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pascal created the blueprint to beat floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different fighters, different scene. It matters on the actual fighters flaws, just because someone has a similar style doesn't make it a blueprint.

Comment

I would love to know the average age on this forum, maybe that will help me have a better understand for some of these ridiculous Threads

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        The bottom line is the worse thing that could've happened to Manny vs floyd was floyd's boy Dawson getting schooled by the guy that Froch ruined. He created the gameplan to fight a quick counterpuncher like floyd and Manny and his team saw that. No way floyd fights Manny now his style has been figured out.
        Okay, so because Chad Dawson has been beaten, your saying Floyd Mayweathers style has been figured out? Man I've kept away from the Mayweather vs Pacquiao talk for a reason but are you ****ing for real?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          I would love to know the average age on this forum, maybe that will help me have a better understand for some of these ridiculous Threads
          The funny thing is that a lot of it is from the older posters from what I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            Okay, so because Chad Dawson has been beaten, your saying Floyd Mayweathers style has been figured out? Man I've kept away from the Mayweather vs Pacquiao talk for a reason but are you ****ing for real?
            floyd has a clear disadvantage now if he fights Pac because his style is basically the same as Dawson's with the exception that Chad attacks more during his fights. No way floyd fights anyone with a disadvantage history has proven this. He fought a weight drained DLH, an old Shane, a tiny JMM, a shot Judah, a faded Gatti, the list goes on. floyd doesn't fight guys that have any sort of advantage over him and Manny now has the perfect fight plan to beat him. Manny vs floyd only happens if Manny injures his hand badly enough to "even" things up in floyds eyes.

Comment

Dawson needs to revamp his camp if he wants to continue winning.

Comment

Anyone who think Floyd and Dawson fight alike should off themselves and do NSB a favor.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Anyone who think Floyd and Dawson fight alike should off themselves and do NSB a favor.
                  It's a bait thread. Some people started watching boxing two years ago.

Comment

Somebody get this guy away from the computer

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      floyd has a clear disadvantage now if he fights Pac because his style is basically the same as Dawson's with the exception that Chad attacks more during his fights. No way floyd fights anyone with a disadvantage history has proven this. He fought a weight drained DLH, an old Shane, a tiny JMM, a shot Judah, a faded Gatti, the list goes on. floyd doesn't fight guys that have any sort of advantage over him and Manny now has the perfect fight plan to beat him. Manny vs floyd only happens if Manny injures his hand badly enough to "even" things up in floyds eyes.
                      Having a similar style means jack ****, Dawson isn't as effective with it and has different flaws to Floyd, in no way is it a blueprint to him beating Floyd. He fought a weight drained DLH at his weight being JMW? Are you this dilusional? Pacquiao was the one fighting a weight drained DLH. If he hadn't fought Shane, people would say Floyd ducked him, he tried to make the fight before on occasions and Shane wasn't interested, Shane was a food Plan B to Pacquiao fight falling apart. JMM, wasn't a big win id admit, a decent name on his record but didn't mean much because of the weight.

The list of you trying to pick apart someones resume can go on and on, you mean the thing that can be done to anyone resume if you look at it enough? What advantage does Manny have over him though, the advantage of Pascal beating Dawson... because he beat Dawson means Pacquiao has the perfect gameplan even though they are all different fighters with different flaws and skillsets? Yeah perfect gameplan! I am not even gonna say anything about the last little bit because thats just stupid.

This doesn't surprise me though, since you was always making hate threads about Floyd a while back before you stopped posting for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X