Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Right and IMO what the U.S. Media relayed was as close to the truth as possible.

Just a fact. Sorry if it hurts the conspiracy theorist's ears.

Nobody was in on a damn thing. Get that straight.

People died in a religious war and you're really crossing boundaries.

I'm not remotely defending Christianity I'm stating you're out of your element.
    "Shut the fuck up, Donny! You're out of your element!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Right and IMO what the U.S. Media relayed was as close to the truth as possible.

Just a fact. Sorry if it hurts the conspiracy theorist's ears.

Nobody was in on a damn thing. Get that straight.

People died in a religious war and you're really crossing boundaries.

I'm not remotely defending Christianity I'm stating you're out of your element.
      Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      The 9/11 attacks were as old school a jihad attack as seen in the bible days. You argue with me, you're stupid.

End of story.

The modern bible in fact probably would be around 1100 AD.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        "They let him go" or "he escaped"?

I go with the latter.

Except with Tora Bora ; I truly believe he died in that attack, or shortly thereafter from his own condition.

Regardles ; he's completely irrelevant as it stands today.

Al Zarqawi was funded by the C.I.A?

Where's the proof of that?

The Iraq situation is totally different from the Bin Laden one ; most Americans were against that war from the very start and doubted it's legitimacy.

Ultimately the truth came out and we all know how **** went down after that.

But that has literally nothing to do with what we're discussing here with your views that 9/11 was an inside job.
        Its late and I'm losing my buzz from earlier, so I don't wanna get into the details of it all.

Lets agree to disagree for now.

I'll make a thread about Zarqawi and U.S and British false flags in Iraq this weekend when I recharge.

Comment

• Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
          Its late and I'm losing my buzz from earlier, so I don't wanna get into the details of it all.

Lets agree to disagree for now.

I'll make a thread about Zarqawi and U.S and British false flags in Iraq this weekend when I recharge.
          You and I will never see eye to eye on many of your theories.

Let's just stick to discussing movies, and boxing.

I'll peep that thread though, and contribute what I can if I'm here when you drop it, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
            Apparently its not that basic. Bin Laden was ready to be captured on several occasions most notably in the 90's by Clinton, well after the Afghan/Soviet conflict and they always let him go, this later happened again during the infamous 2001 Tora Bora offensive in Afghanistan.

Bin Laden is a necessary evil to fool dumbass Americans into thinking Muslim's are the boogeyman.

Al Zarqawi was also CIA run in Iraq and served the same purpose there. Notice he always blew up other Iraqi's and never American troops.

Coincidence? Hell no, he was there as a provocateur to justify the American presence by portraying Arabs as savages and convincing people that "Al Qaeda in Iraq" was an organic force that originated there.

Of course we all know the truth about Iraq now. So why is the Afghan/Bin Laden thing so hard to figure out and accept?
            You got all this Info where?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              You got all this Info where?
              The mainstream media and news corporations are all run by the government. The only real source of information is Youtube, a wholly independent entity totally outside any sort of corporate structure (apart from Google who own it...)

Al Jazeera is run by the the British.
              I always tended to think that this sort of thing is racism. Another example would be the rise of Saddam Hussein who all these moonbats claim was "installed" by Western governments. What they are in fact saying is that these Arabs lack the drive, guile and ruthlessness to elevate themselves into positions of power within their own government, and rely on whitey to give them the step up. The fact is that Saddam was entirely his own creation, and his rise to the Ba'ath leadership was his own doing.

Same with this al-Jazeera claim: These sand-dwellers aren't smart enough to make their own TV station, it must be a white-man conspiracy.

Well if that's what you think then you're a racist.

I feel sorry for you lemmings that act that a rogue group within government isn't capable of false flag terror
              A rogue group within a government is of course capable of acts of terror. But capable of orchestrating the kind of conspiracy you are suggesting? Explosives secretly planted, missiles fired, crew and passengers of flights spirited away to cover up the missile attack... all of these would require the collusion of literally thousands of people. No "rogue group" could possibly be able to do such a thing and maintain secrecy.

What you are saying, and this goes back to my earlier point, is "How could a group of Arabs (sic) be smart enough to manage to pull off an attack of this magnitude? It must be the white man doing it!"

Inherent in the "Truth" movement is a degree of anti-semitism, a degree of racism and gallons of credulous gainsaying of whatever "authority" does or says. No wonder their numbers dwindle.

Comment

• Look at the difference between the Osamas. The first picture is the older video of Osama and the second picture is of the new Osama.

Look at how Osama has gone younger. It looked like Osama has dyed his hair black. HOWEVER, in his Islam is HARAM to dye your hair black. So someone who is a strict Muslim like Osama would dye his hair black

Comment

• I certainly believe that there was FAR more going on than the public was let on about.

For example, why was every plane in the US grounded EXCEPT for the one carrying the Bin Laden family?

Comment

• Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
                    I certainly believe that there was FAR more going on than the public was let on about.

For example, why was every plane in the US grounded EXCEPT for the one carrying the Bin Laden family?
                    Why don't you attempt to answer some of the counterpoints already trashing your silly theory first?

That's not how conspiracy theorists work though is it?

A. It was a missile that hit the pentagon, there was no plane debris!
                    B. There was plane debris, see this picture.
                    A. Jet fuel can't melt steel!
                    B. It didn't have to melt, it just had to weaken.
                    A. There was no damage to WT7, so it must have been controlled demolition!
                    B There was extensive damage to building 7 which can been seen in the following videos.
                    A. Eyewitnesses said it sounded like bombs so it must have been bombs!
                    B. An eyewitness to a tornado in Worcester, Mass. said it sounded like "a giant pencil sharpener working". Was the tornado really a giant pencil sharpener working?
                    A. Ah but there were dancing Israelis....

etc etc. Throw enough **** at the wall and hope that some of it sticks.

What's really tragic about all this **** is that genuine scandals, such as the appalling way that rescue workers were abandoned after the event and left to cover their own medical expenses, are lost in the noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore
                      The main 911 "conspiracy theories" are easily refutable, and were created to distract us away from the truth.

The US government did not plan 911, Bush did not know, the Pentagon was hit by a plane, etc.

But there are other REAL questions haven't been answered. Why were the Israeli Mossad agents filming the planes hitting the towers from the top of a nearby building? Why were they celebrating with high-fives after the planes hit?

The phony "conspiracy theories" are less frightening than THE TRUTH.

The statement at the opening of your second video is nonsense, unless you are prepared to claim that there are a lot of fake muslims in the world.

"No muslim can kill a muslim intentionally if he really is a muslim" is a version of the No True Scotsman fallacy. Attempting to disavow yourselves of the worst excesses of your group by pretending that they don't really belong to your group is hiding from the truth and is exceptionally dangerous. Non-muslims are not empowered to do anything about Islamic extremism, because any action by the "kuffar" only serves to provide support for the claims of the extremists. Muslims denying that Islamic extremists are muslims means that support for extremists is not condemned by the only group who is able to effectively do so (and interestingly the "no true scotsman" fallacy is also used by the extremists themselves to attempt to claim legitimacy over the moderate muslims who do show the courage to speak out against them).

I am a great admirer of secular muslims such as Tarek Fatah, Kemal Attaturk and latterly Anwar Sadat who undertake considerable personal risk to speak out against extremism and superstition and for moderation in Islam. These are religious muslims who recognise that religion is not a basis for a system of government or law, and that separation of church and state is one of the most important principles of democracy.

Politicised religion of all stripes endangers the freedom and lives of everyone, and should be fought tooth and nail.

Comment

Working...
                      X