No announcement yet.

Im drunk and i diont care.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Golden Jew View Post
    Oh yea, no booze last night, Jeff. We are getting closer to the 72 hour mark.
    No way...........

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      No way...........
      Na u know what it was... Christmas I was so blasted I passed out at like 1030 and woke up at 1:30, and could not go to sleep for the rest of the night. So last night I wound up passin out at 9:30.

Comment

Oh yea, no booze last night, Jeff. We are getting closer to the 72 hour mark.
        Try a week and be amazed by the stuff you think.

Comment

Na u know what it was... Christmas I was so blasted I passed out at like 1030 and woke up at 1:30, and could not go to sleep for the rest of the night. So last night I wound up passin out at 9:30.
          Yeah, Christmas night I got pretty wasted. Last night I still drank, but held way back. I'm already drinking on some piss water right now, though. Got to get my buzz on, and be in the spirit for tonights UFC card, nawmean?

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            Try a week and be amazed by the stuff you think.
            Get this.. In the past 7 years, I have gone no more than like 2 weeks without booze. Problem is New Years is comin up........

Comment

Yeah, Christmas night I got pretty wasted. Last night I still drank, but held way back. I'm already drinking on some piss water right now, though. Got to get my buzz on, and be in the spirit for tonights UFC card, nawmean?
              Tonights UFC card? What you mean? Are you telling me today is UFC 92?

Comment

Damn already? Aint you from California which would make it like 12:00pm over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                  Tonights UFC card? What you mean? Are you telling me today is UFC 92?
                  Yes sir........

Comment

I said this last night. Then I messed with a girl I shouldnt of messed with. Oy...

Comment

Damn already? Aint you from California which would make it like 12:00pm over there?
                      Yes. I'm sticking to brew today. I still got to function somewhat.

Comment

Working...
                      X