Ukrainian fighters have UK and Cypriot fighters running scared...poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
    For Chisora it's good.

But If Haye beat a Klitschko he could fight Danny DeVito in his next one and still earn millions.

No matter how you look at, if Haye beat Wlad he could maybe earn 3 million fighting another Harrison but would be looking at 8-10 million to unify with Vitali.

If you assertion is that you personally don't want to see Haye take a fight with Vitali because you would rather see him continue winning than risk losing so you can brag him up that's fine.

And if your assertion is that he can get paid well, that's fine, but only if you acknowledge that he's make double or triple against Vitali what he would against Ruslan Chagaev or Sam Sexton.

If you can't admit those things, then you are probably biased and looking at things through your own personal David Haye kaleidoscope.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      No matter how you look at, if Haye beat Wlad he could maybe earn 3 million fighting another Harrison but would be looking at 8-10 million to unify with Vitali.

If you assertion is that you personally don't want to see Haye take a fight with Vitali because you would rather see him continue winning than risk losing so you can brag him up that's fine.

And if your assertion is that he can get paid well, that's fine, but only if you acknowledge that he's make double or triple against Vitali what he would against Ruslan Chagaev or Sam Sexton.

If you can't admit those things, then you are probably biased and looking at things through your own personal David Haye kaleidoscope.

I like Haye don't get me wrong but I'd be very, very surprised if he could beat a Klitschko. And, if he was really maximising his earning potential he'd avoid the second Klitschko and take on the guy everyone wants to see him fight - Larry Olubamiwo.

Comment

No, I think he was saying, IF Haye beats a Klitschko it will be much more lucrative for him in his next fight, same thing you said just in a different way. He is FOR the Haye-Kltischko fight...

Comment

I like Haye don't get me wrong but I'd be very, very surprised if he could beat a Klitschko. And, if he was really maximising his earning potential he'd avoid the second Klitschko and take on the guy everyone wants to see him fight - Larry Olubamiwo.

I just don't understand where Haye fans get the nerve to ***** about the contracts when Haye signed 3 options with Sauerland after refusing 2 options with the Klitschkos.

The Klitschko options would have been worth millions more and would have put him in line for the biggest heavyweight purses of the past 10 years, guaranteed fighting in front of a minimum of 50K fans and doing it in front of a worldwide audience.

The Sauerland options meanwhile have relegated him to UK TV, fighting for purses so small he must fix fights to increase his earning potential and doing it against opponents that nobody has ever expressed any desire to see him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
            Ukrainian HWs have turned UK/Cypriot HWs into scared little b*tches, I can't believe the WBA HW of the world is scared to step in the ring for millions of dollars and a chance to earn 4 more belts.
            Chisora isn't running scared, wheres he from again.............

haye is a different stoy alltogether though

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
              Chisora isn't running scared, wheres he from again.............

haye is a different stoy alltogether though

Chisora is from Zimbabwe... you should see my Zimbabwean threads...

Comment

I just don't understand where Haye fans get the nerve to ***** about the contracts when Haye signed 3 options with Sauerland after refusing 2 options with the Klitschkos.

The Klitschko options would have been worth millions more and would have put him in line for the biggest heavyweight purses of the past 10 years, guaranteed fighting in front of a minimum of 50K fans and doing it in front of a worldwide audience.

The Sauerland options meanwhile have relegated him to UK TV, fighting for purses so small he must fix fights to increase his earning potential and doing it against opponents that nobody has ever expressed any desire to see him fight.

If he could beat a Klitschko without options he can have his cake and eat it, defend against some overmatched opponents and still get the other brother or a rematch.

I'm not saying I agree with it but it's what Haye and Booth are angling for and they're within their rights to do that.

I still believe Haye would have fought and lost to Wlad if Setanta didn't collapse - he was small fry then the other belt has given him more bargaining chips (probably not as many as they think they have but still).

In summary, Haye will fight a Klitschko. It's prizefighting it would be stupid not too. I just think he wants the opportunity to go on pension tour if he somehow manages to beat a Klitschko.

Comment

If he could beat a Klitschko without options he can have his cake and eat it, defend against some overmatched opponents and still get the other brother or a rematch.

I'm not saying I agree with it but it's what Haye and Booth are angling for and they're within their rights to do that.

I still believe Haye would have fought and lost to Wlad if Setanta didn't collapse - he was small fry then the other belt has given him more bargaining chips (probably not as many as they think they have but still).

In summary, Haye will fight a Klitschko. It's prizefighting it would be stupid not too. I just think he wants the opportunity to go on pension tour if he somehow manages to beat a Klitschko.

I hope you are right, to me at least, that's a bigger fight than Pac vs Money, a fight I would actually travel for, not just pay the PPV.

Comment

I hope you are right, to me at least, that's a bigger fight than Pac vs Money, a fight I would actually travel for, not just pay the PPV.
                    Chagaev could prevent it, imo. Didn't factor him in.

Although his illness seems to have taken it all from him.

Comment

Chisora is from Zimbabwe... you should see my Zimbabwean threads...
                      he's reppin UK. hopefully haye steps up next year, the guy is officially a joke. how you see the fight goin this saturday?

Comment

Working...
                      X