Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach was about to fight joe santiago (cottos trainer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, discussing who would win in a fight is really childish. So what if Freddie would kick Santiago's ass or vice versa. Doesn't mean Pacquiao is more likely to beat Cotto or vice versa. FFS. Immature or what.

"My dad's bigger than your dad!"

"But my dad's a professional boxer!"
    <--- I heard that at school every other day when I was 7.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by EL_MASI_COKI View Post
      have u ever seen 24/7 watch the way how freddie walks joe will murk em in a heart beat
      I bet Roach would mop the floor of at least 75% of posters here. He was a prizefighter himself and keeps in shape 24/7. And besides, with the tremors, he could jab anybody 3-4x in a row. Where do you think the Pacman learned those 2-3 one hand combos. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
        People trying to squeeze every bit of drama out of everything
        They can't control their emotions. They are emotionally immature.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

when they were getting cotto and manny to face off you can also see cotto and roach exchanging words

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
            I bet Roach would mop the floor of at least 75% of posters here. He was a prizefighter himself and keeps in shape 24/7. And besides, with the tremors, he could jab anybody 3-4x in a row. Where do you think the Pacman learned those 2-3 one hand combos. LOL.
            lol

anyway, roach talked **** for three months, bitching and moaning about everything.

i hope he will stfu after tomorow fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Guys, discussing who would win in a fight is really childish. So what if Freddie would kick Santiago's ass or vice versa. Doesn't mean Pacquiao is more likely to beat Cotto or vice versa. FFS. Immature or what.

"My dad's bigger than your dad!"

"But my dad's a professional boxer!"
              <--- I heard that at school every other day when I was 7.
              sh u *******...pac is gettingko'edand thats all that matters

Comment

Let them have their own fight.

I just wanna have fun tomorrow! Can't sleep!

Comment

yea i sure noticed it... i wonder what it was bout

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                    sh u *******...pac is gettingko'edand thats all that matters
                    Are you sure? See you in less than 30 hours. I bet you will eat your own words.

Go PACMAN !!!

Comment

You have to watch out for those guys with Sports Nutrition degrees. Vicious.

Comment

Working...
                      X