Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: I Was Attacked by Wilder, Mob in Front of Wife, Kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original zero View Post
    Fury stalled and stalled, so the Parker fight isn't happening until May now. We know Team Wilder & Team Parker are discussing a unification for August or September.

So why not have Wilder fight Breazeale in May, the same month Parker fights Fury, and then the winners can fight each other in August or September? What's the problem?

Because instead of concentrating on the prestige of unifying and on everyone elses belts.. why not concentrate on the prestige of your own? the almighty WBC belt.

Fight someone whos actually in the top 5 of your own sancitoning bodies rankings aswlel as just calling out the champions of what every wilder fan calls "the lesser belts"

Its a double standard to say he has the most prestigous belt, but goes after unifications and does nothing to preserve his own in the mean time.

Unifying might make the WBC look prestigious if he does it.. but fighting the ****o's from 10-15 in its rankings while you arent unifying makes you look like a twat.

Comment

Bruh he BETTER ****ing fight Parker next. Point blank period!

Comment

Doesn't sound really clear who exactly did what & to who. Whatever.

Is Wilder's bro boxing amateur or pro yet? Isn't he supposed to be fighting or something now too?

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
          There's a way to avoid this in life......don't be an a$$ hole. The rumor mill is stating that you had quite a bit of rude ****e to say to his younger brother when your family WASN'T around. You have to keep that in the back of your mind when you're out and about. And by the way, whoever up there said, "And people say he's just a big pair of ****" (I couldn't find it again to quote)...I laughed pretty hard there lol
          Lol was me.

Quote from the British office about dolly Parton but works in this case too.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Bruh he BETTER ****ing fight Parker next. Point blank period!
            Ive gone long enough seeing it without askin... who dat fine ass in your avatar ?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              BIRMINGHAM, Alabama Dominic Breazeale claims he, his team and his family were attacked by Deontay Wilder and his entourage in a hotel lobby following their knockout victories late Saturday night. The incident occurred in the lobby of The Westin Birmingham, across the street from Legacy Arena. Wilder (38-0, 37 KOs), the WBC heavyweight champion, had said less than an hour earlier during a post-fight press conference he would "see" Breazeale outside the ring because Breazeale got into an altercation with Marsellos Wilder, Deontay's younger brother, as they sat ringside at Legacy Arena for Wilder's fifth-round knockout of Gerald Washington (18-1-1, 12 KOs).
              [Click Here To Read More]
              LOOOL this is just so ghetto and entertaining. Can we please have Breazeale and wilder at some point?

Comment

That was so amazingly hilarious--I was laughing before I finished the word "****" I think. Thanks for that one.
                Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Lol was me.

Quote from the British office about dolly Parton but works in this case too.

Comment

Once a bum always a bum

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Nah Breazeale sucks and chinny. It's an easy opponent. May look like a good opponent because of the reasons you listed but he's not.
                    Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Who are you?
                    i should be asking you that with these kind of quotes ....breazeale will cause alot more problems than washington....wilder is appalling and i cannot wait to see joshua knock chicken legs wilder into tomorrow...game over

Comment

Did Wilder think Breazeale was another hooker trying to steal his stuff in the middle of the night?

Comment

Working...
                      X