This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    You might not know but there's a PL team who's won the CL 5 times, google it.
    No really???!!!! Wow!!! .

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I know the game here is City-Monaco but Bayer-Atleti is fireworks as well. My fooking goodness. Chicharito really should have brought the game back 3-3 then Torres scores 4-2 around the same time Aguero assists Sane.

What a day of football.
      Best round of 16 games in CL history, hands down.

Comment

• Great game, can't beat a proper night of cl footy. Can't wait till we're back in it next season.

Comment

• Great win for City in the end.

I know it's a dig but John Stones is not good enough though for that level is he? Even the English lads of his age group seem better though I accept they are unproven at anything like that level. But Harry Maguire, Michael Keane, and Ben Gibson seem to have a more solid look about them. None of them would have been rolled by the ghost of Falcow.

Cahill, Jones, Smalling, Gibson, Keane, Maguire, Davies, ghost of Terry, Dawson, Mawson. If I was forced to I'd pick all these English centre halves above Stones on any given Saturday seriously currently.

How much can he improve? He's 23.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Great game, can't beat a proper night of cl footy. Can't wait till we're back in it next season.
            Juve's turn tonight , dont miss it

Comment

• that brilliant save at the end from cabarello will be desicive. city have disadvantage because monaco steal 3 goals in their home but with 2 goals advantage for city their chance to the next staged has been tripled

Comment

• Think we can agree that I was right to be worried about our defence.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Think we can agree that I was right to be worried about our defence.
                  Is John Stones good enough for City?

I honestly think if he was to leave City he'd end halfway down the league at best. Who wants a defender who can't defend.

If he reminds me of anyone it is Franck Leboef. So maybe top 8.

Comment

• Makes me sick that someone like Wayne Rooney a guy who threatened to quit.. got his 350k a week and then played like garbage for the past 3-4 years..

Is now on the verge of making 1m a week with some club in China.

Get him out asap and i hope i never have to see him play for England or United ever again..

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Think we can agree that I was right to be worried about our defence.
                      City win a couple of games and out comes El Fenomeno again

Comment

Working...
                      X