No announcement yet.

Do you enjoy watching Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definately!

the whole "american dream" thing is some sell out *****, cant say i care for it.

but as far as judging him strictly as a boxer and what he does in the ring, i got nothing but love for him. really enjoy watching him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      I like Lara but he just doesn't fight at all, in the Canelo fight he was literally jogging around the ring
      Who REALLY won the Canelo fight?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        definately!

the whole "american dream" thing is some sell out *****, cant say i care for it.

but as far as judging him strictly as a boxer and what he does in the ring, i got nothing but love for him. really enjoy watching him fight.
        Thanks! Can't say I fault him for making his life better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
          Who REALLY won the Canelo fight?
          I had it 6-6 (114-114)

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            I had it 6-6 (114-114)
            That's a good score.

Comment

Would i like to watch Lara in the amateurs? Abso-fukin-lutely!
              In the pros? Hmm not so much.

The boxing business provides entertainment, in the form of enjoyment, as its service.

Personally i enjoy watching technique and chess matches in the Am's, wheras in the pros i want action in the form of fighters engaging, power punches, upper body movement, inside fighting, angled punches and less straight punches.

My two cents.

Comment

I like a lot about his style. What I don't like, which seems to be the case with a lot of Cubans, is they don't take the risk to close the show. Instead of going for the ko when it's on a platter they tend to ease up on the gas and coast.

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

He's one of those boxers who has underrated punching power, but doesn't throw or commit enough on his punches to fully live up to his potential. He's really frustrated to watch because he has the skills and intangibles to be a top 3 P4P boxer in boxing, but he needs to work on other areas(inside fighting, etc)to become that.

Comment

I actually do enjoy his fights, but only the first couple of rounds. After the 4th or 5th round its the same repetitive motions and punches. It's almost robotic.

Check the Canelo fight for reference, he was great the first three rounds and then decided to run the rest of the fight. Could've been he felt the body punches.

He throw one of the sweetest one two combos yet refuses to throw anything else.

Comment

Working...
                    X