Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Kovalev be thrown under the bus by his own fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I love Kovalev. But he ain't beating Ward. No way no how.

They'll all slide over and ride hard for GGG, while calling on Ward to move up to Cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I won't really care. If Ward manages to beat Kovalev it will be with some dirty pitty patty hugging stuff.

Kovalev will have more good fights/KOs against other opponents left in him.

If Ward completely changes his style and bullies Kovalev around the ring with clean shots?? Then we can admit he's the better fighter and exposed Kovalev etc. But that's not going to happen. Get real.
      see...lol Ward has to win a certain way to please them...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        It hard to beat someone easier than ward beat Froch. That was basically a shutout.
        Two judges scored it 115-113

Froch did better in the later rounds, Ward looked a little bit exhasuted, I think that was when Froch did his best work but definitely not 115-113 type of work. This was New Jersey too, so it's pretty weird they almost robbed an American on American soil against an Englishmen. If Froch did more work in the early rounds, apparently he would have won

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          This is an example of one of his petty fans^
          Wlad lost to Fury and I'm still rolling on team Klitschko.

Why don't you go back to school and learn graphs you deluded twat

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            This is a ******ed thread. I'm a huge fan of Ward and Kovalev, I expect Ward to win on points. These guys deserve credit for facing the best, anybody, anytime.

Comment

Kovalev is a better win than Froch simply cause he is one division higher

otherwise I'd think they are similar quality but different style fighters

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                You rag on Ward yet praise what Kovalev has done. Who has Kovalev beat? A 50 year old BHop? Just cause Kovalev is blasting people out it doesn't mean he's better than Ward (and I'm not trying to argue who's better either). It doesn't matter how long ago Ward's best win was. The skills are still there.

Quite honestly I don't care who wins this fight. But a buncha Kovalev fans are already complaining about clinching, headbutts and elbows and the fight hasn't even happened.
                And exactly the same goes for B-Hop. That's why Kovalev gets full credit for that win.

Don't move the goal posts, be consistent.

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                Kovalev is a better win than Froch simply cause he is one division higher

otherwise I'd think they are similar quality but different style fighters

Just a stupid thing to say. A fighter isn't a better win or a better fighter than another just because he is in a higher division. The only time that's a "thing" is if you were a really small fighter like Manny who is stretching the limits of climbing divisions and size is actually a factor. Otherwise and in most cases it's a complete non-issue.
                Last edited by LoadedWraps; 09-26-2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I've never been one to "throw fighters under the bus".

I remain a fan of fighters after they lose (Kessler, Povetkin, Adamek, etc).

If they beat up women, I will no longer support them though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    i cant wait for this fight. You all make out this guy is unbeatable. Ward is nowhere near the level of people like floyd mayweather or roy jones, nowhere near at all. Hes very hittable and has no power. People are going be shocked at how easy kovalev makes this look
                    Ward struggled with a 40 year old 168 pound cabbie. Having two cakewalk fights against no hopers in a four year span isn't going to get you ready for the big leagues.

Once that nose breaking jab hits home once or twice and Ward starts backing up, gone be a whole hell of alot of nervous ass people going to work on alt accounts for Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Yeah, I love Kovalev. But he ain't beating Ward. No way no how.

They'll all slide over and ride hard for GGG, while calling on Ward to move up to Cruiserweight.
                      Kinda like Ward fans wanting GGG to move up to 175?

Comment

Working...
                      X