No announcement yet.

Will a Limey please explain to me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
    Britain is no more "Satanically pro paedophilia" than the US is. There is a problem within our country of sick peodo ****s using their money/power/celebrity in order to engage in their perversions. But so is there in the US, see Jeffrey Epstein or the Franklin Child Prostitution Ring.

We tend to revile any of our peado celebrities rather than give them Oscars or laud them as King of Pop.
    Nice counter, not sure if u mean woody Allen or Roman Polanski, funny doe

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Kids over here are far sexier

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_pundit85 View Post
        Nice counter, not sure if u mean woody Allen or Roman Polanski, funny doe
        Polanski isn't American and he's been hiding from the US justice system in France for decades now.

He almost got locked up in Poland a few years ago but the f#cked up polish justice system and his expensive lawyers bailed the shameless **** out yet again.

Comment

I dont think the UK is vehemently anti-Christian. Most people i know are quite indifferent to it.
          It seems its in America where the atheists really rally against the Christian right wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
            Britain is no more "Satanically pro paedophilia" than the US is. There is a problem within our country of sick peodo ****s using their money/power/celebrity in order to engage in their perversions. But so is there in the US, see Jeffrey Epstein or the Franklin Child Prostitution Ring.

We tend to revile any of our peado celebrities rather than give them Oscars or laud them as King of Pop.
            Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            I understand where you're coming from, but a person's faith should not be any sort of guide to governing and creating policy. Whilst not all religious people are stupid, blind faith often means those people can be manipulated. Which is why the King of England created his own church.

True true, however we have celeb tools like Jay Z wearing a "do what thy wilst" church of Satan T. I think we are safer if it remains Lord Jesus Christ let me do thy will." To each their own, not really tho.... Let Kanye show u the light...
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLX...&v=m4w08DXtXn8
            Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 09-12-2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X