Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Im in love with my son'? what you think of this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Gay and incest have nothing to do with each other. The reason blacks are so anti gay is because they are the most insecure human beings on the planet. For fck sakes they created an entire genre of music based around there insecurity.

"look how much money I have, look at my hoes, look at how tough I am, look at my car"

And no groups of people openly talk about incest as if it's ok, that's not some kind of special black community trait. Everyone jokes about hicks and incest.
    I never said gay and incest have anything to do with each other. Where did I say it did? I said those are the two biggest things blacks vocally express. Hell, you already stated they are anti gay and created rap and hip hop based on their insecurity. There is a lot of insecurity within the black race, that I will definitely agree with 100%.

And I don't know where you live, but blacks openly speaking against incest is extremely common.
    Last edited by BigNuts; 04-09-2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Actually they get more money from the government if they say they don't know who the dad is.

That's why so many black kids don't know who there dads are.
      That is not true at all. Not even close. If the woman knows exactly who the father is and can prove it, your child support check does not affect your government money, food stamps and welfare benefits. I know because my sister has a slut friend who gets child support from her scumbag babies dad, gov money, welfare and food stamps and the time she was getting government money, welfare and food stamps when she had the kid, she hadn't yet proved who the father was, both the the gov money, the stamps and welfare remained exactly the same.

So YES, these nasty hoes certainly do know who the father is most of the time.
      Last edited by BigNuts; 04-09-2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X