Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is right, Pac took an "L" therefor floyd deserves 150% of the money.

Comment

You folks are all so negative. I already have their April 2020 superfight marked on my Calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Mayweather's going to give Pac chump change by the time Bob and Pac are ready to a fight and no I don't mean "fight" in a court room...

Like I have said many times, Bob will allow Pac to fight Mayweather in Pac's very last fight. Hey it's Pac's problem now, especially since he resigned with Bob. He should of forced Bob to take the 50-50 offer when he had the chance.
        You have been calling it right so far but this sounds like Floyd don't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          Floyd is right, Pac took an "L" therefor floyd deserves 150% of the money.
          Pacquaio should Pay him to fight now!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            You folks are all so negative. I already have their April 2020 superfight marked on my Calendar.
            Hope I'm still breathing to watch it by then.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              You have been calling it right so far but this sounds like Floyd don't want the fight.
              Neither of them want the fight. Why would they when they can sail into the sunset making huge coin fighting softer competition? We all know the game is about risks vs reward right? Why take a risk when you heap in the rewards anyway?

Give it a few years, when both are retired and getting broke. Then we may see a so called "fight". I know I sound skeptical but if you step back and really take a look, you will see it for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                You trolls make me laugh. We all know that Pac cant make his own deals without Arums seal of approval. So to me Pac saying he will take 45% is him just grandstanding. Hes a politican playing politics. What we do know is in 2009 Floyd put a real offer on the table, 50/50 split with ODST up to 14 days, and Pacs team pulled out. When someone passes on an offer like that that tells me they dont want the fight.
                Lets see now LMAO !!!

A politician playing politics ?

Immediately upon seeing what you said of Romney , all you do is follow the rock star ,,,, and now we Know rock stars have no record to run on so what do rock stars do ????? They slander LMAO

Slander on follower

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  He's never sounded like he's wanted anything to do with Bob Arum since the day he left TR and vice-a-versa. That is well known by everyone in the boxing community.

Floyd probably had hoped pac wouldn't have resigned with Bob (like Cotto) but now that he did, he knows Bob won't be making the fight any time soon.

So now what does he do? Fight LW's and JWW's while ducking the entire WW division (like Pac)?

Fight WW's and duck the entire JMW division?

Fight JMW's while ducking every other weight class? If he stays at JMW, do people really think he will move back down to WW? Let alone possibly fighting at 160 for a title before he retires (just my guess).

Floyd gave a reasonable offer years ago when BOTH where prime and Pac walked away, much like he did when Mosley was Champion and begged him for a fight. Pac walks away, just like he did when wanted a Cotto rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    Manny did say he wanted Bradley but Bradley doesnt bring anything to the table. You said Manny was calling out Floyd. I agree with you he was calling out Floyd. But Mannys already has a fight on the books. They just had the press conference and Marquez was sitting next to him.
                    I believe what I believe and your not gonna sell me on the BS you believe. Floyd made a legit offer and Mannys team pulled out. If and when Mannys team makes a legit offer and Floyd pulls out maybe ill think differently. If Floyd wouldve pulled out of a 50/50 split in 09 you guys would never let that go. Yet you gloss over it when its Manny.
                    Have you ever watched that particular ESPN interview, Manny was not insinuating that he would replace Marquez just to fight Floyd in December... He was asked about Floyd and he answered that OSDT is no longer an issue and that he is willing to take on a lower purse split.. Now Manny is just hoping that Floyd will take his cue and meet his challenge with, "Ok ***** you wanna fight then let's talk a fight!!", instead we get this Manny is unworthy thing!! WTF??!! A fight between Martinez and Chavez jr., two of the most popular MW fighters of today didn't reach 1mill in PPV sales, while Manny fighting an unknown in Bradley almost reached the same numbers as they did.. Money wise, Manny is still very worthwhile to have a fight on, so i don't understand why a man that Floyd considered as easy fight but with tremendous following, Floyd keeps on avoiding to fight on the ring... Floyd fought Hatton for the money, why wouldn't he just fight Manny with the same motivation, MONEY....

Comment

• C'mon Floyd. After Pac-JMM 100, just try to make the fight again. I realize they both never want it at the same time, but god damn. Manny still should have beaten Bradley, and both are still two of the top fighters. It's 2013 or never.

More than likely though, we'll either never see it, or we'll see in Manny's last fight with Top Rank in November/December 2014, and who the f**k knows if either will be any good by then still, it's over 2 years away.
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 10-31-2012, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X