Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Not Expected To Face Billy Joe Saunders Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Demetrius Andrade Not Expected To Face Billy Joe Saunders Next" aww mannnn. I was really looking forward to this. With their styles, surely this would be a war that would make Barrera vs morales look like a slap box fight between two 3rd graders.

Comment

Wouldn't he lose his mandatory position if he doesn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Wouldn't he lose his mandatory position if he doesn't?
        Hearn's hoping to do a deal so Andrade can have a tune up, and Warren can keep his 02 date he was planning.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Hearn's hoping to do a deal so Andrade can have a tune up, and Warren can keep his 02 date he was planning.
          I hope so. If not, how much can Hearn be paying him to possibly bypass a title shot when that title gets him closer to a Canelo payday?

Comment

Eddie Hearn is conspiring to protect UK champs.

Comment

So Miller is not fighting Pulev, and now Andrade is not fighting BJ Saunders too? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
                I hope so. If not, how much can Hearn be paying him to possibly bypass a title shot when that title gets him closer to a Canelo payday?
                Hearn is saying hes taking the fight to DAZN whatever happens, just this would be a kind of compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  I get that but after Sept 15th Saunders will be looking to unify with the Canelo-GGG winner.

Comment

Can you please guys read the article?before you look dumb please

Comment

Ha ha ha @ more Hearn shenanigans!

Don't want a real fight so soon?

Where have we seen that before? lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X