Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst episode of the season so far. nothing but filler. they have got to stop with the theon scenes, its a total freaking waste and why didnt they show tyrion telling sansa that he has to marry her with his chick in the room? that would have saved the episode.

no danearys and her dragons = automatic fail.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    The stupid whore is dead! This show actually made me like Littlefinger and Joffrey for about half a minute! Bravo to both those sadistic bastards for making such a glorious moment possible!
    why would killing off one of the finest b*tches in the show who showed massive amounts of nudity be glorious?

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      worst episode of the season so far. nothing but filler. they have got to stop with the theon scenes, its a total freaking waste and why didnt they show tyrion telling sansa that he has to marry her with his chick in the room? that would have saved the episode.

no danearys and her dragons = automatic fail.

why would killing off one of the finest b*tches in the show who showed massive amounts of nudity be glorious?
      Because she was an extremely pointless character stealing time from much better characters. You want ****, use the internet.

Comment

• Thank fuck Ros is dead. A pretty enjoyable episode since their was no Daenerys woman power. Some good chemistry between Olenna/Tywin and Jon/Ygritte.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Because she was an extremely pointless character stealing time from much better characters. You want ****, use the internet.

stealing time? she's barely on. and when she's on, she's showing skin or just in the background.

you want talk about extremely pointless characters stealing time?

lets start with theon. he might be important in the books, but this isnt the book. this is the tv show, and his scenes along with catlyn stark's hindsight is 20/20 parenting woes are the epitome of stealing time and pointless scenes.

Comment

• No Daenerys? Well, then I don't give a ****!

It was a decent episode.

Comment

• bunch of theon, no dragons

i regret not going out and watching Iron Man instead...at least there will be dragons next episode

Comment

• man this season been very slow pace I dont like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
                  man this season been very slow pace I dont like it.
                  There will be a few twist and turn before its end. Some or one major one. The next season will truly be awesome. Book 3 has some scorching turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    yeah i agree, who the hell is that Rickon boy?
                    One of Ned Stark's sons lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      stealing time? she's barely on. and when she's on, she's showing skin or just in the background.

you want talk about extremely pointless characters stealing time?

lets start with theon. he might be important in the books, but this isnt the book. this is the tv show, and his scenes along with catlyn stark's hindsight is 20/20 parenting woes are the epitome of stealing time and pointless scenes.
                      Theon and Catelyn are important characters that actually matter to the story. Ros is some random whore they kept around for nudity purposes and decided to try and make important last season. Glad she's gone now.

Comment

Working...
                      X