• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pernell Whitaker verses Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

• Christian Hammer v Sherman Williams.

Comment

• Everyone looses somtime

I know it's lame but I watched Mayweather Jr. Vs Castillo 1 more than once. It just makes me feel good. P.S. I still do love Floyd though

Comment

• Currently watching Ali vs Chuvalo 2.

Comment

• I watched David Haye vs Mormeck for the lineal Cruiserweight championship in Mormecks back yard. Even though the cruisers don't get much attention this was a classic.

Comment

• I just this morning watched the first Serranno-Uehara fight from detroit in aug 1980. what a great right hand he KOs sammy with. one of my fav fights oddly because it came out of nowhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus 1919 View Post
                I just this morning watched the first Serranno-Uehara fight from detroit in aug 1980. what a great right hand he KOs sammy with. one of my fav fights oddly because it came out of nowhere
                The main event on that card was Hearns-Cuevas.

Comment

• Hagler-Minter.. great one

Comment

• Deontay Wilder v Artur SzpilkaBest heavyweight ko in the last decade

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Been watching a guy who I had never heard of until recently, Argentinian Eduardo Lausse. Found him after clicking through a load of Fullmer fights on youtube, and came across Lausse brilliant performance vs GF.

What a cracking fighter Lausse was. Considering he was a contender and never fought for the MW title he had great skill and devastating power. Not the best defence and from what I'm reading he cuts a lot but hey, cant have everything right?

Very enjoyable to watch

I think Lausse was probably the hardest punching middleweight of the 1950s. He seemed to cause a bit of a sensation during his few stints fighting in the States.

I re-watched Winky Wrights fight against Julio Cesar Vasquez after reading an interview Wright did where he said that at least three of his 5 knockdowns were slips, I was wondering if my memory was wrong or if Wright was talking out his arse. It was the latter. Good fight but all the knockdowns were legit and Wright was badly hurt by all but the first one. Round 3 is missing on youtube but I had the fight scored 105-98. Nothing remotely controversial about this loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X