When was America Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Wtf???

How about today Larry? Is America great for you and yours today?

How was the tourny in Florida? I bet it was great to be able to take your kids there and take part and watch your son ball out!

I already know the answer cause your a real dude that appreciates life. But, how did the tourny go?
    He balled out, had lots of scouts there, got tons of new followers on IG..so my plan is working..Our big man got a concussion and did not make the trip so we had to play with 6 guards and a power forward..lost alot of close games including one in double overtime..kids showed balls!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      He balled out, had lots of scouts there, got tons of new followers on IG..so my plan is working..Our big man got a concussion and did not make the trip so we had to play with 6 guards and a power forward..lost alot of close games including one in double overtime..kids showed balls!!
      That’s what’s up!!

Tough break on the big man though. But that’s sports for ya.

How old is he again, 12-13??

When can the “officially” scout and talk to him about recruitment?

I know for soccer, scouts can’t directly talk to the girls (about recruitment) until the end of their junior year.

Check this out;

That’s my baby girl in the white.

This was against the number one team in the nation for the 2005 division (San Diego surf) We got washed 7-1 but my daughter was the only one to score off of them.

Comment

That’s what’s up!!

Tough break on the big man though. But that’s sports for ya.

How old is he again, 12-13??

When can the “officially” scout and talk to him about recruitment?

I know for soccer, scouts can’t directly talk to the girls (about recruitment) until the end of their junior year.

Check this out;

That’s my baby girl in the white.

This was against the number one team in the nation for the 2005 division (San Diego surf) We got washed 7-1 but my daughter was the only one to score off of them.
        He just turned 11, they didnt talk to anyone just taking notes

Good stuff man, keep her competing against the best and she will be great

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          He just turned 11, they didnt talk to anyone just taking notes

Good stuff man, keep her competing against the best and she will be great

Yessir!

Last edited by -MEGA-; 07-15-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Go read my last post and realize how you are braindead.

And it's obvious you need to go to rehab. You admit to "modding while drunk" and honestly, the things you say are far too stupid for anyone with a brain, so I'm assuming you are drunk. If not, you are just a moron. So if you don't need rehab, perhaps you need special education...?

This "Trump did it to make things better" is by far the dumbest spin I've ever heard of. No one but you has ever said something so moronic. Sober up, son. It's over.
            So you’re refusing to directly address the questions asked of you?

You gonna answer the questions, or run from them??

None of this “roundabout” stuff you’re trying to pull here.

I’m assuming since you havnt you’re already accepting defeat.

I win the internet, I’m the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Its not a new thing that i just said

Ive been saying this since the beginning that there is this globalist elites in both party

99% of democrats politicians and maybe 30% of republican politicians

Their agenda is to form a one world government

U can see that with maccain and the bushes supporting hillary during election instead of trump

Then you agree with my point that the distinction is not Republican or Democrat.

But you give some warped 99% democrat and 30% republican. What is that based on?

Comment

You gonna answer the questions, or run from them??

None of this “roundabout” stuff you’re trying to pull here.

I’m assuming since you havnt you’re already accepting defeat.

I win the internet, I’m the best!!
                You're a moron. Quite possibly one of the dumbest posters I've talked to here.

I already answered your question. You're just too dumb to realize it, and you can't let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You're a moron. Quite possibly one of the dumbest posters I've talked to here.

I already answered your question. You're just too dumb to realize it, and you can't let it go.

You’re cute when your mad.

And no, you did not “directly” answer the question. You posted some long ass gibberish trying to over complicate something so simple. Just like you came in this thread and never even gave an opinion on the topic. You thick headed twat.

You on the meth, bud?

Comment

You’re cute when your mad.
                    You're gay when you're drunk.

And you might be gay when you aren't drunk. But that's your prerogative.

And no, you did not “directly” answer the question. You posted some long ass gibberish trying to over complicate something so simple. Just like you came in this thread and never even gave an opinion on the topic. You thick headed twat.

You on the meth, bud?

What I did was own you after you butted into my conversation. You asked for proof of you saying something idiotic...knowing that you said it, and I was happy to oblige by exposing you. Next time, maybe you should try minding your business, especially when you have the mental capacity of a bag of dust.

"Trump separated 2000 plus children and bent over and took a spanking to make America Great Again!"

Dumbest spin ever, by probably the dumbest poster here. Are you always this dumb, or only when you are in the bottle?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      You're gay when you're drunk.

And you might be gay when you aren't drunk. But that's your prerogative.

What I did was own you after you butted into my conversation. You asked for proof of you saying something idiotic...knowing that you said it, and I was happy to oblige by exposing you. Next time, maybe you should try minding your business, especially when you have the mental capacity of a bag of dust.

"Trump separated 2000 plus children and bent over and took a spanking to make America Great Again!"

Dumbest spin ever, by probably the dumbest poster here. Are you always this dumb, or only when you are in the bottle?

Soooooo,,,, you’re not gonna answer the questions then? What are you so afraid of?

It’s really simple.

1)Is immigration not one of the hottest topics in America right now? (If not the hottest)

2)Do you think there will be immigration reform during the trump presidency?

Once you can address these two questions we could move forward into all the other BS you’re trying to pedal. And I’ll own you at that too.

It must suck to THINK you’re smart

You drink beer doe, probably a gay. Hahahahhahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X