Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Kubrat Pulev would beat Wilder??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Kubrat Pulev would beat Wilder??

It doesn't seem like Povetkin vs Wilder will happen anytime soon. The next best match-up for Wilder at the moment would be someone like Pulev who is a very good fighter. I consider Pulev to be better than Stiverne so this would be a step up in class for Wilder......

Would you favor Pulev to beat Wilder?

Meh, I see Wilder KO'ing Pulev just as easily as Wlad, perhaps more wilder

Comment

I think Wilder busts his ass. Pulev is one of those guys this site loves when it makes no sense.

Comment

With that brilliant stand up wide open stance? Wilder would smash him so would Fury. He still fights like a amateur, as wlad exposed it.

Comment

Pulev is an excellent boxer, the garbage rubbishing him after the Wlad fight is utter nonsense- you cannot judge any boxers performance based upon facing Wlad since Wlad makes ALL opponents like bummy by comparison.

Wilder isn't in the class of Pulev. Pulev has an unbreakable chin as far as Wilder is concerned, massively outskills Wilder, Wilder doesn't have a significant range advantage, Wilder is seriously outweighed and strengthed, and on and on.

We can probably give Wilder a 1/15 chance of beating Pulev.

Wilder has proved to be nothing more than a glorified bum now. Look at his face vs Duhappus. Imagine what a real pro like Pulev would do to him!!

I'm convinced now. A healthy Stiverne spanks Wilder!

Manufactered career.

The only thing that has resulted out of Wilder becoming champ is that the WBC can no longer be regarded as a legitimate title.

So now there are only 3!

Comment

If we accept that Stiverne wasn't fit for fight, Wilder still needs to beat a top 10 guy. So does Pulev you could argue, but he would still be the best Wilder faced so far... 50/50.

Comment

no just look at him. he has zero foot or head movement. also he has no power so zero chance. i can't believe he's so terrible i really can't.

Comment

Pulev is just some BIG STIFF STUPID European fighter

Comment

Pulev's footwork is the problem here - he's too static. It would allow Wilder to line up from range.

Interesting match up, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X