Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more Recycled fights for Pac. No to Bradley and Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol footwork my friend. He fought with slow pokes.

If you can't see how pac busted his ankles and how Pac turned rios over and over with foot speed, which I believe Pac didn't even have to shift to 3rd gear in that fight.

Shows Pac still has the speed in both feet and Hands. wake up son he doesn't deserve a fight he lost easy with Pac. And he's good with slow pokes, but pac, the determined Pac who wants to get his throne back . He won't get any chance at all.

Provnikov gave Tim Hell, and That's just Pac's sparring partner. Enough said.

Don't get in the hype that is getting better. He always is and always will be a rocky tupe fighter. Little skill with a big heart, but the thing is Pac to has a heart of a lion. Sorry bud tim has no chance at all.

As i said floyd should be next or it's better for Pac to just retire, Pac has beaten them all including tim even if it's not official people know who won that night easy.
    Her deserves a fight and I hope it happens, so Bradley can shut down you Pac fanboys

Pac struggled with Bradley in the last 3-4 rounds of their fight, this time he's going to struggle from the start. TB is a much better fighter, than he was the first time they met, I feel he is in his prime now

You Pac fans seem scared of TB

Comment

The world knows Pac already beat Bradley so I agree Pac don't need to fight him again and I don't want to see it as well, as we know Pac can beat him.

Maybe its best if Pac continues to fight just to get as many new names on his resume so don't bother with JMM as you beat him enough times.

Fight Floyd and then retire.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Her deserves a fight and I hope it happens, so Bradley can shut down you Pac fanboys

Pac struggled with Bradley in the last 3-4 rounds of their fight, this time he's going to struggle from the start. TB is a much better fighter, than he was the first time they met, I feel he is in his prime now

You Pac fans seem scared of TB
        Yes we are scared of Bradley, a guy Pacquiao already beat, and said to Arum after the fight "I tried my best, I just couldn't beat him"

So shook

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          The world knows Pac already beat Bradley so I agree Pac don't need to fight him again and I don't want to see it as well, as we know Pac can beat him.

Maybe its best if Pac continues to fight just to get as many new names on his resume so don't bother with JMM as you beat him enough times.

Fight Floyd and then retire.
          These people who wanted to see pac fight Bradley doesn't get it. Pac has been through a lot of wars already. He has nothing to prove anymore.He made Bradley look ordinary. Bradley doesn't deserve a big payday again. (in Millions).

Some boxing fans are in the hype train for Bradley thinking he is the next big star. To those people, he ain't getting any better. He is the same guy look at his previous fights are all close and he gets Knocked Down easily, and always looks seemingly missing that skill that makes other fighters elite.

All it takes is to look at his recent fights with provnikov and marquez. Slow poke feet opponents he faced, that I can say he can handle. Old man Marquez and Russian Provnikov have none of that fast feet that Pac has. Pac will blitz him again.

Only fight left is Floyd.

Comment

Working...
          X