Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more Recycled fights for Pac. No to Bradley and Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Then if heredia can beat the test then why he didnt have testing for the Bradley fight? Which Marquez still lost btw.
    That was Arum's fault on that one he messed up trying to get Vegas to do it. Pacquiao isn't beating Marquez. He doesn't have the boxing skills.

Hell in their last 2 fights he's only won about 6 rounds against Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
      That was Arum's fault on that one he messed up trying to get Vegas to do it. Pacquiao isn't beating Marquez. He doesn't have the boxing skills.

Hell in their last 2 fights he's only won about 6 rounds against Marquez.
      Lol havent you seen the last 2 rounds of their last fight pac was putting on the finishing blows to marquez. He just got iced. Pac was on his way to demolishing him. He just got careless. Thats speed that is still there evident to the rios fight.

Comment

Lol havent you seen the last 2 rounds of their last fight pac was putting on the finishing blows to marquez. He just got iced. Pac was on his way to demolishing him. He just got careless. Thats speed that is still there evident to the rios fight.
        No, he got careless but he was neve close to stopping Marquez. He came closer in their first fight and he still couldn't do it.

Comment

There needs to be Pacman/Bradley 2 to set the record straight.

Comment

bradley made pacquiao look pretty bad and showed signs that he may have figured him out towards the end, and it's possible that he has improved since then -- he did beat the guy who flattened pacquiao in his last fight. i think it's a legit rematch. i don't want to see pacquiao face marquez again, though.

Comment

No, he got careless but he was neve close to stopping Marquez. He came closer in their first fight and he still couldn't do it.
              All it takes is to watch the fight replay. He got fuvked big time. Busted nose, barraged in the corner with pac combos. He was about to get starched. Watch it again and come back to me. Marquez was slow and getting hit easy and that's with roids. Next fight if ever it happens he will have none of that roids in him. He will get starched even faster.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 11-26-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I want pac to quit fighting guys coming off losses and fight guys who are at the top.

Comment

All it takes is to watch the fight replay. He got fuvked big time. Busted nose, barraged in the corner with pac combos. He was about to get starched. Watch it again and come back to me. Marquez was slow and getting hit easy and that's with roids. Next fight if ever it happens he will have none of that roids i him. He will get starched even faster.
                  If marquez was roiding so was pac. neither got tested. People have been saying pac has been on something for years

Comment

i honestly think nacho wouldve stopped it had it gone a few more rounds. jmm couldnt breathe and it was affecting him, and pac was only getting stronger and more confident. nacho/jmm sensed the urgency and KNEW pac smelled blood.

jmm's IQ and ability to follow gameplan saved him.

Comment

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
                      If marquez was roiding so was pac. neither got tested. People have been saying pac has been on something for years
                      lol Pac has passed all test and had vada test recently and he still starched rios. Pac is clean as a whistle, but marquez is questionable with the way he looks coupled with his pairing with heredia.

Anyway, as i said no more Marquez fight. They had 4 epic fights already. Its like a broken record that keeps on playing.

Comment

Working...
                      X