Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo beats Money Mayweather, he will fight _______ next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the unlikely case.....FMJr. will get the immediate rematch.

In a fantasy world and lets say that he does beats Floyd....then here are the possible:

Maravilla- Beats Canelo via TKO or wide UD, the way that he beat Chavez Jr.
    Cotto - It will be close but Cotto may have the edge over the hyperjob, Cotto via KO or SD!
    Pac- Pac will beat him like he did to Margacheto, and TKO's him!

Either way he gets stopped by either of those folks.

Comment

Floyd/Canelo 2

Comment

Floyd Mayweather. but thats not going to happen, and that is because Mayweather will beat Alvarez on september 14th.

Comment

Everything depends on how he won , controversial , lack luster or spectacular every ending can mean a different opponent next .

Comment

Martinez is the only fight that's left. Until some other prospects make a name for themselves.

I would like to see him fight Pacquiao, but the size difference is too much, I don't see how they could find a fair weight.

Pac is already a tiny welterweight and he couldn't even break 147 in his catchweight fight at jr middle. Canelo is pushing 170

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              Martinez is the only fight that's left. Until some other prospects make a name for themselves.

I would like to see him fight Pacquiao, but the size difference is too much, I don't see how they could find a fair weight.

Pac is already a tiny welterweight and he couldn't even break 147 in his catchweight fight at jr middle. Canelo is pushing 170
              Manny was 147 last fight and Floyd was 146 , do you ever compare the 2 based on known weights , Canelo is too big for Manny but not for Floyd , unreal !

Comment

If Canelo does beat Mayweather, the only way I plausibly see it happening is via knockout. Mayweather would likely conclude he reached his divisional limit and go back to 147 instead of risking another knockout against a bigger guy.

Cotto and Martinez are the only big money fights around his division.

I'm hearing that Top Rank has Cotto on contract for multiple fights despite what Cotto says in public, which would prevent a Canelo fight because of TR vs GB. Then the Showtime vs HBO thing would prevent a Martinez fight.

Comment

Cameltoe is not beating Mayweather.

Comment

If Floyd loses, he retires. He will go away n I don't think we will see him again for a while.

Comment

Mayweather again

Comment

Working...
                      X