Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hayes ko of Chisora leave Vitali shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
    Because he knows he has no chance of getting one. Beating his brother might change that.

Come off it, you usually talk a lot of sense but Haye would destroy any Heavyweight on the planet without the second name Klistchko.

Until I see proof I won't believe that.

I legitimately feel Price, Fury & Pulev are 50/50 fights.

I think he'd beat Povetkin for whats its worth.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      the klit bros fear no black man.
      hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Fury & Pulev are just as worthy of getting a shot if not more worthy than Haye is. Why the fcuk should Haye get star treatment when he has done nothing?

He wants a shot, earn it like everyone else has to with their fists, not their mouth. He won't fight Fury, Pulev or Price because he knows their is a very real chance he wouldn't make it past them.

Who even is his best win at heavyweight? Valuev? A guy who got battered by Chagaev and a 50yr old Holyfield?

I don't see him chasing a rematch with Wlad, why is that?
        boente told haye to fight chisora and the winner gets vitali. lets not forget haye is still a 2 weight world champ and won quite a few straps. tyson fury is just as worthy???? are you kidding me!!! tyson fury is ducking price. gave up his titles so he didnt have to fight him.

i could say the same about vitali, who is his best win? a loss to lewis probably.

and why would he chase a wlad rematch? he was soundly beaten. vitali hasnt fought him. just because 1 klit wins doesnt automatically mean the other does.
        Last edited by shade darkar; 01-17-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Until I see proof I won't believe that.

I legitimately feel Price, Fury & Pulev are 50/50 fights.

I think he'd beat Povetkin for whats its worth.
          Mate, come on. Matt Skelton made Price look very ordinary in parts.

Fury has been put on his arse by some journeymen.

Who the hell has Pulev fought?

Haye has underrated boxing ability.

Comment

There's no point in Haye fighting anybody apart from V.Klitschko and maybe Povetkin, he wouldn't get credit for beating people like Fury,Price,Pulev, Arreola etc etc.

You can't call Haye a ducker either, he went in there with Wlad and risked his title. He could have easily just stayed in England and defended his title against a string of bums making millions.

Comment

I don't think it has that much with Haye but rather with Vitali himself.

He slowed down a lot even from Adamek fight - so the real question is how worse (than he used to be) is Vitali rather than how good Haye is.

Comment

Lets look what happened over the past year.

Vitali says Haye asked for too much money.

Haye says everything was agreed but they didn't send a contract.

Vitali signs to fight Chisora and says Chisora is a better fighter than Haye.

Haye turns up at the post fight presser and asked Vitali if he wants to fight and says he agreed to their terms in December.

Klitschko's manager suddenly gets upset and starts changing the subject, Chisora starts **** talking, Warren and Boente says the winner between the 2 gets a Klitschko.

Haye signs to fight Chisora.

Vitali signs to fight Charr.

Vitali says they had agreed terms with Haye and he turned it down for the easier fight with Chisora.

Haye says he didn't turn the fight down, the Klitschko wanted Haye to pull out of the fight with Chisora.

Boente says Haye didn't turn the fight down it was them that pulled out because the fights were too close together (exposing Vitali as a liar).

Haye KO's Chisora.

Boente says the Vitali fight won't happen.

Boente now says the ball is in Haye's court if he wants the fight it will happen.

Haye says he wants to fight and that they already agreed terms in December.

Boente says Vitali will likely retire if he wins his election.
                The only thing that remained consistent was Haye claiming they agreed terms last December and he wants the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                  There's no point in Haye fighting anybody apart from V.Klitschko and maybe Povetkin, he wouldn't get credit for beating people like Fury,Price,Pulev, Arreola etc etc.
                  Nonsense. Beating any of those guys would be greater than anything Haye did in HW.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Welcome back Larry

I think they knew Haye was dangerous before that KO as Wlad ad Manny Steward showed him respect, but I have a feeling those accurate and powerful combos Haye landed to finish chisora have made them think again
                    thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Nonsense. Beating any of those guys would be greater than anything Haye did in HW.
                      I mean from casual boxing fans. Of course from people like us, the hardcore he would get some adulation.

You know how it works though, as soon as someone beats someone else the victim gets labelled as an untested euro bum. If Haye was to flatten Price/Fury (Which is what I believe he would do) that's what everyone on here would be saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X