Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs de leon how's it going down??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa vs de leon how's it going down??

Do you guys think ponce has a good chance of knocking gamboa out or will gamboa dominate with his speed and athleticism

Hard to believe Gamboa is fighting DeLeon, a JuanMa first round ko victim. But perhaps Deleon got caught cold and he can be a tough dangerous fighter. Still, I expect Gamboa to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
      Hard to believe Gamboa is fighting DeLeon, a JuanMa first round ko victim. But perhaps Deleon got caught cold and he can be a tough dangerous fighter. Still, I expect Gamboa to stop him.
      I think he was just caught cold and should put up a good fight if there was a rematch. Personally I dont think Ponce will beat Gamboa but he does have that punchers chance as Gamboa gets dropped every now and then

Comment

I go with Ponce by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
          I think he was just caught cold and should put up a good fight if there was a rematch. Personally I dont think Ponce will beat Gamboa but he does have that punchers chance as Gamboa gets dropped every now and then
          i agree.....still can't believe it went down like that.

but for gamboa/de leon, it should be a pretty good fight but i got gamboa winning this (not sure if he'll ko him or not).

Comment

Working...
          X