Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bateman View Post
    Mortal Kombat 2
    lol

I downloaded that game last year, but haven't played it too much. Classic game though, I'm glad PS3 has the classics available for download.

I even downloaded Super Street Fighter Turbo II.

Comment

Originally posted by TuRoK'em View Post
      where do you live? killzone 3 hasnt been released over here in la.how is the online gameplay
      Killzone 3 Beta... Anyone can get it. Go to the Playstation Store.

I know Killzone 3 Beta isn't a full blown game, but I have been playing it like it is.

Comment

mostly black-ops and GT5 before that it was SFIV * & super * and dj hero

to those who play MW2 still, do u guys run into hacked rooms? i had acouple friends play it and go nothing but hacked rooms? i so want to jump back to MW2 cause i cant stand the lag on black-ops.

Comment

Originally posted by pho_pino View Post
          mostly black-ops and GT5 before that it was SFIV * & super * and dj hero

to those who play MW2 still, do u guys run into hacked rooms? i had acouple friends play it and go nothing but hacked rooms? i so want to jump back to MW2 cause i cant stand the lag on black-ops.
          A while go I used to go into hacked games all the time, but after I installed the latest Playstation update, I rarely find any.

Comment

Working...
          X