Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Contradicts Himself Badly (How can you defend him still?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Here it is back to you

Cant answer a simple question ah?

Comment

• the mayweather cult aint going to man up on this. their blind ways are equivalent to catching ur wife in the bed with the dick in the ***** & she say it wasnt her & u believe her. mayweather cant do no wrong in the cults eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
          the mayweather cult aint going to man up on this. their blind ways are equivalent to catching ur wife in the bed with the dick in the ***** & she say it wasnt her & u believe her. mayweather cant do no wrong in the cults eyes.
          Yeap **** is ridiculous really!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO at the bold, **** was funny as hell!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            no llores neighbor es verdad lo que dijo champbox floyd contradicted himself like a motha****a and in the process acted very childish in the interview and clappin his hands and trying to get louder and louder than kenny and stuttered like 5,000 times

Comment

• Hey *****s Im still wating for a ****ing answer fom you biatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• because Floyd's mentality and his fans are the same...
                actually some of them are just pretenders....they just came out after the Pacquiao-Hatton fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by multivitamins View Post
                  because Floyd's mentality and his fans are the same...
                  actually some of them are just pretenders....they just came out after the Pacquiao-Hatton fight....
                  Yeah they are as reterded as FLoyd.

Funny thing is they are always all over the forum, but when somebody exposes them like I did, they dont even dare to enter the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Yeah they are as reterded as FLoyd.

Funny thing is they are always all over the forum, but when somebody exposes them like I did, they dont even dare to enter the thread.
                    You're bitter because little Jotto got KTFO.

Cotto doesn't even have the balls to say the words Floyd Mayweather...all that eyebrow-plucking maricon can say is

"I fights who my peoples tells me to fights"

LOL

That little low-blow artist is damaged goods and you're all butt-hurt over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      SR you are a straight up Jack ass.

I always, post in every ****ing threat in this forum, unlike you *****s Im a fan of the sport. You defend this guy, like he was you ****ing lover.

Dude, lies,Contradicts himself, dont back up all the **** he talks, but you still on his nuts, like **** on flies!!!!!

I love when FLoyd fans get owned they choose to attack poster instead of dealing with argument in the thread itself.

I dont care WTF you say about me, because you said it yourself this is a internet forum and who gives a flying ****.

Now, Answer the thread Question!!!!!!!!!!!
                      And u are so far up his azz like a SCORNED LOVER! It all boils down to u Comos being jealous of this little dude getting all the attention that u wished your fellow countrymen could! It amazes me how u COMOS post more about PBF than u post about PR's finest! Why is that?

If anybody can be accused of being on someone's nutz, my envious friend its u! If I add all the Comos on this forum, I get the feeling you all would equal the # of hairs on floyd's sack! Your obsession with PBF is sickening! I totally understand disliking the man. But, 9k + posts in less than a year and 75% dedicated to FMJ? Did he promise to love u after the head job! LOL!

To all the Comos! Yall SUCK, Literally! Same tired azz arguments. Same weak azz character assassination attempts. Never seen the debate on why or how cotto was better than pbf. Just the same BS nonsense day after day!

Answer to your wack ass question is this! I dont defend floyd or what he says or does. I understand his logic and ignorance. I understand he is a boxer and not a politician. But I do admire him for not shying away from the spotlight that his talents bring. Sure he says stupid shyt often, but he sells ppv due to his talents!

Now answer my questions! Who works harder at his craft than pbf? He else doesnt get consumed by the fame and money by harming their body ballooning up in weight between fights? Who else has beaten everybody placed in his path for over ten years? What other fighter has brought this much attention to the sport in the past 5 years?

Now u see how I highlighted the pros of my favorite fighter without shyting on cotto? Its too easy when they are truly great fighters! U mad at him cuz he wont fight cotto? Well I am mad at ssm & cotto for running from PW! Now rant on Lisa Nowak!

Comment

Working...
                      X