No announcement yet.

Driving lessons cost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post

I think the cost of the test is going up again cause my instructor kept badgering me to do it early.
    Yeah it is. My gf's driving instructor is badgering her to do it early too. 80 quid I think she said it's going to cost her.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
      Where did you do this Tuggerz?.

I've been looking into it, but so far have only found a place in Blackpool. But you had to stay in a hotel in blackpool for a week and i didn't really fancy that at all.

I want to drive but can't be arsed with the lessons lol, just want the car.
      Yeah I seen that one in blackpool and didn't fancy it either. The one I did is similar to a crash course except the instructor comes and picks you up.

this is the site I used...

http://www.one2onedrivingschool.com/

where bouts in Manchester do you live?

I paid £650 for my course and the test was included, but the website take about £200 of that. I'll have a word with the guy who taught me who lives in Rainford near St Helens. If he's willing to pick you up he could prob do it for about £450ish. Basically just cutting the website out and stopping them from getting £200 of your money for doing **** all except put you intouch with the instructor.
      Last edited by Tuggers1986; 08-27-2008, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Cheers Tuggerz.

I live in Heywood (small town between Bury & Rochdale), so i aint to sure he would be willing to drive that far lol.

Had a quick look on that site and Bolton seems the nearest to me.

Did you have any driving experience previously?. Think i'd just about top myself if i paid 7 ton and failed lol.

Comment

Working...
        X