Mayweather & Goldenboy Promotion keeps money in the house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather & Goldenboy Promotion keeps money in the house

[IMG][/IMG]

They need to offer Ricky Hatton some $ to modivate him to get back into the ring, he was their biggest draw and PPV draw.

Comment

Where's Floyd? I don't see him on GBs roster. Maybe its because he's not with GB, he with Mayweather Promotions.
      Stop trying to reverse this dumb shyt, its obvious what Top Rank is doing just swallow it like a good LadyBoy.

Comment

Floyd has a partnership with GBP. So technically, he's not fully part of GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
          They need to offer Ricky Hatton some $ to modivate him to get back into the ring, he was their biggest draw and PPV draw.

khan-hatton will get hbo money but more importantly tons of british ppv buys.

Comment

I can't find Floyd anywhere in there..

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Floyd has a partnership with GBP. So technically, he's not fully part of GBP.
              it doesn't matter.

who cares if it's in house or not?

what matters is who you fight.

don't give a **** if it's in house or not.

some of the best fights ever were by guys promoted by the same people.

Comment

But Floyd ain't with Goldenboy Promotions, he's with Mayweather Promotions, like Pacquaio is with Top Rank. 3 different promotional companies who sometimes collaborate to make mixed house fights.

I don't think Floyd has fought any one else from Mayweather promotions.

Comment

Working...
                X