Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be real........... I'll only say it once

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10rounds to 2 for Calzaghe. Then everyone tosses Froch in the same boat as lacy... still saying Joe never fought anyone. Anyone else remember the Jeff Lacy Bandwagon? How quickly he got exposed by calzaghe and moved from one of the bright young stars of teh sport to a nobody never was never will be.

I gave Froch two rounds because surely froch will get a knockdown, probably from pushing an offbalanced out of position, Joe.

but the rest of the fight Joe embarasses him.

I too like froch, but i also like a realistic look at things.

Comment

Calzaghe would of decisively beat Froch.

Comment

He would win, but Calzaghe does not like to fight those who are seen as threats to him. See Pavlik, now Froch, even though he would beat both of them annihilate.

Comment

agree with that, Calzaghe don't have the respect he deserves on boxingscene, he was really really good. Really intelligent fighter that can make adjustment in a fight. I remember Kessler landed a great uppercut on Calzaghe, but he wasn't able to land it twice cause Calzaghe just adjust and was seeing all kessler's punch. He was a very hard fighter to fight for anybody. I think he would have UD Froch. Its sad that the day he left the division is the day some good young men came in

Comment

Wrong. If you knew how fast Froch actually was, you'd **** yourself.

Froch, if he wanted, can throw a punch so fast that it would travel back in time when he fought Dirrell. That punch would hit Dirrell send him flying in outerspace through a black hole, and into a parallel universe.

Froch's Time Traveling Worm Hole Punches >>>>>>>>>>>>> Calzaghe's Windmill of Death.

End of thread.

Comment

Aye, even though I like Froch, he's one of my fave fighters, but he does have a lot of flaws. I doubt he could knock Calzaghe out as he has shown a good chin throughout his career, and the only way Froch could win would be by KO. and the speed of Calzaghe would be too much for Froch. However if the fight ever occurred, I would be rooting for Froch, as he's down to earth and pulls out the results!

Comment

he's been out for a while and partying pretty hard. Still, Calz got this when they do. Reason why I say it in that way is because I don't think Calz will be able to continue to ignore Froch. It should be pretty fun at first but then Calz turns into 2nd and 3rd gear and its lightsout for froch

Comment

Calzaghe would probably give Froch a boxing lesson. However Froch would probably knock out Cokezaghe.

Comment

Froch is a good boxer and we know Calzaghe is faster and Froch is stronger. I think Froch would take Calzaghe's punches and then KO Calzaghe in the middle rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Wrong. If you knew how fast Froch actually was, you'd **** yourself.

Froch, if he wanted, can throw a punch so fast that it would travel back in time when he fought Dirrell. That punch would hit Dirrell send him flying in outerspace through a black hole, and into a parallel universe.

Froch's Time Traveling Worm Hole Punches >>>>>>>>>>>>> Calzaghe's Windmill of Death.

End of thread.
                      That explains why dirrell kept falling down when i didn't see a punch. He was hit by a punch from the future...
                      crazy

i guess with that ability Joe only wins 7-5 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X