No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    This whiskey here ain't bad. I got some of this **** a while back cuz I was kickin it wit a ***** who liked it. Not the best whiskey tho. I forget exactly how much it cost at the liquor store, but I remember it was pretty cheap. If I'm in a 'just don't give a **** I want some alcohol' mood, I'll get on this ****. That bottle has lasted a longass time.

haha, yeah it looks pretty cheap....

the old generic plastic bottle booze!

reminds of this **** from back in the day

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Now this is some pimpin whiskey. I last had a bottle of this a few months back I got as a present. **** is quality.

my bro in law is a HUGE johnnie walker fan...

he'd love him some of this ****....

Comment

• Luv me a good Long Island iced tea. Always use Barton's, always use Pepsi. I have used cherry Pepsi or RC on occasion. Pepsi FTW tho. Liquor store quit gettin the sour apple Long Island mix. That **** was killa.

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          haha, yeah it looks pretty cheap....

the old generic plastic bottle booze!

reminds of this **** from back in the day

Ha! I remember that **** Vet. That bottle got a memory too. Drinkin up my homey's pops' vodka and us puttin water in it to fool him til we could find a 21 yr old to buy a new bottle for us to replace it. **** was popular in younger days my ******.

Comment

• Lounge is dead tonite, pops. Bout to snooze in a bit myself.

Comment

• I got a bad habit of drinkin my ass off into the wee hrs of the nite. I might have to take the rest of the week sober. I'ma end up tired as hell tomorrow. Hate a long weekend havin to come to an end. Gotta gas up the ride too. **** it. More drunk spam!

Comment

• This outta whack server **** is kinda trippy while drinkin.

Anyways, got some more beer for the week if I'm so inclined. Outta wine, but got more Patron for the next Mang wangage. Outta my apple **** too. We ate all the tuna balls and tuna rice salad. Ran thru a lotta alcohol and a lotta food, among other things. This has been a tight weekend. In more ways than one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                  Michael Myers FTW.
                  You're dead to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Jason's all hype homey! Michael gets the job done better.
                    Feel free to examine this thread thoroughly Chunk. Exhibitions of the man's finest work all over the place. Thoroughly ****'s on that of Mike.

Comment

• Work dragged today. I'm goin home now. Whoo!

Comment

Working...
                      X