No announcement yet.

STFU about steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Lol, look at his neck and traps and how overall thick he is a good giveaway he's on something. Just seems a bit too full to me. And he has poor punching mechanics and only one good hand (the left) and only one power punch that lives up to the name (the left hook), without the juice he would have been stopped vs kovalev because he wouldnt be as strong and durable, and he also wouldnt be able to do all the muscling inside all night without it.

You think only punchers are on juice? You can be a devastating puncher and clean.
    That is your solid evidence he's using PED's? Lmao, you guys are hysterical!! Look at his neck and traps!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      That is your solid evidence he's using PED's? Lmao, you guys are hysterical!! Look at his neck and traps!
      There is a certain look juicers have yea, lol, if you look at wards body and say there is nothing here to suggest juicing, you're clueless.
      Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-25-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

The problem with PEDs is that they make it unhuman. See what Sergio did to Paul Williams. What Marquez did to Pacquiao. You can kill someone when you are on roids.

Comment

no that on top of him working with a steroid guru when there are industry specific nutritionists out there.

listen, you the type of dumbass that walks home and sees your wife with a man. you act like it's all good.

"I never saw his dick in her" - JAB5239

Comment

There is a certain look juicers have yea, lol, if you look at wards body and say there is nothing here to suggest juicing, you're clueless.
            Actually that whole statement is clueless. Case and point, James Toney. What was the giveaway for him when he was caught juicing. You're making an assumption with zero proof.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              no that on top of him working with a steroid guru when there are industry specific nutritionists out there.

listen, you the type of dumbass that walks home and sees your wife with a man. you act like it's all good.

"I never saw his dick in her" - JAB5239
              Aww man, an insult? You've really hurt my feelings. Imagine a professional athlete having a thick neck and shoulders!! Simply outrageous!! He worked with a nutritionist who was punched for selling PED's? That's proof? Lmao...do yourself a favor and never practice law, you won't make it.

Comment

Lol, look at his neck and traps and how overall thick he is a good giveaway he's on something. Just seems a bit too full to me. And he has poor punching mechanics and only one good hand (the left) and only one power punch that lives up to the name (the left hook), without the juice he would have been stopped vs kovalev because he wouldnt be as strong and durable, and he also wouldnt be able to do all the muscling inside all night without it.

You think only punchers are on juice? You can be a devastating puncher and clean.
                I don't see anything wrong with his traps. I definitely think you're reaching. He looked very frail in his last fight and definitely showed his age. Don't want to be disrespectful, but this may be due to where you're from and your genetics. Many people assume that what's unnatural for them is for everybody.

Though, I will admit the Rodriguez thing is a little fishy. As far as punching mechanics go, I strongly disagree. His left hook and straight right are near perfect. Just because Kovalev can't throw an uppercut to save his life, doesn't mean he has "poor" mechanics.

Comment

Actually that whole statement is clueless. Case and point, James Toney. What was the giveaway for him when he was caught juicing. You're making an assumption with zero proof.
                  Toney was really, really, obviously on juice. He is one of the much easier to spot, way to demonstrate your ignorance.

"Natural"?

Comment

Toney was really, really, obviously on juice. He is one of the much easier to spot, way to demonstrate your ignorance.

"Natural"?
                    Lol, he looks like a guy who was lifting weights to bulk up. No vascular look to him whatsoever. Please!!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      "Sports Illustrated interviewed a cohort of elite Olympic athletes, asking, “If you were given a performance-enhancing substance, you would not be caught, and you would win, would you take it?”

Ninety-eight percent of athletes answered yes.

When they changed the question to, “If you were given a performance-enhancing substance, and you would not be caught, win all competitions for 5 years, then die, would you take it?”

More than 50% still said yes."

Drug testing is also a complete joke and you've seen all the PED peddlers in high profile lab busts admit they only get caught if the athlete doesn't follow instructions.

At this point bringing it into the open but still testing just to make sure the athletes aren't on life-threatening quan****** probably makes more sense.
                      This, pretty much!

The main question is, why shouldn't athletes be allowed to consume performance enhancing drugs in the first place? The usual answers are:

- Athletes must be 100% natural and clean.
                      - Athletes mustn't cheat.

My response to those answers are as follows:

1) For the first answer, my response is that the notion / idea of any athlete being 100% clean or natural in the modern world which is predominantly artificial and unnatural is a red herring and a non - sequitur logical fallacy. You can't have an unnatural world with as many artificial things as there is whilst having 100% natural or clean athletes. Makes no sense! Excluding athletes, even average people from the 1st world countries are consuming high quanities of unnatural and artificial chemicals when they eat beef, meat and even fruits. Beefs are often pumped with artificial steroids and fruits often have additional chemicals put into them. Thus, there's no need for athletes to be clean and unnatural. Let them consume whatever they want, as long as this rule applies for every athlete then there's no problem.

2) For the second answer, my response is that if every athlete is consuming drugs, then there isn't any cheating as the same rules are being applied equally / evenly to everybody. Thus, no unfair or handicapped advantage exists for either boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X