Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo shows Lara how's it done. Move up if you want ggg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loeffler says GGG deserves 50/50 with Canelo. Canelo did 300k with Lara. If what Loeffler says is true, he needs to put his money where is mouth and prove it by fighting Lara and match that 300k.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Let me get this straight.

Lara wants Golovkin right now.

Charlo wants GGG in the distant vague future after a few tuneups.

Usually when potential GGG opponents say what Charlo said, they're criticized to to hell. Usually when potential GGG opponents say what Lara says, they're praised to heaven. When in comes to Lara though, the rules are flipped for reason. When it comes to Lara-GGG, people start living in an alternate reality for some reason.

The biggest fight in the world that must happen is Lineal Middleweight Champ Canelo vs Golovkin. But for some reason the the guy that everyone knows fought at the very least on par with Canelo at middleweight needs to jump some ridiculous hoops to have the honor to fight GGG. He destroyed Trout, a guy who made the the children of the future lineal middleweight champ cry. Lara also beat Williams, a guy who also has a win over another lineal middleweight champ, so badly in a robbery that the judges had to be permanently suspended, which was completely unheard of before.

But no. Lara must defeat the great Tureano Johnson first. Otherwise he is not worthy.

I've notice that. I've also noticed GGG is defended no matter who his opponents are/were before the Jacobs fight. But when Lara's name pops up, it's usually:

"He's boring."
      "He will run all night."
      "He will stink the place out."

I refuse to believe that when GGG is great at cutting the ring off and strategic with his aggression. Lara would have to actually fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
        I've notice that. I've also noticed GGG is defended no matter who his opponents are/were before the Jacobs fight. But when Lara's name pops up, it's usually:

"He's boring."
        "He will run all night."
        "He will stink the place out."

I refuse to believe that when GGG is great at cutting the ring off and strategic with his aggression. Lara would have to actually fight back.
        Lara fights completely clean. He's not a clincher and doesn't fight dirty. Everything he does is within the rules of boxing.

You're absolutely right. You always hear that GGG has some magical unparalleled ring cutting off abilities. But in the alternate GGG-Lara reality, that doesn't apply. "Lara will just run and make it boring. What's the point?"
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-21-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

What am I missing? What has Charlo 2 done? He beat mediocre Trout and Williams, who himself hasn't made a name. Big deal. And he thinks he's done it all. Disappointing part is Charlo 2 is in no rush for his next fight as if he's got long-term injuries or something. Can't believe these Haymon fighters can stand roaming around doing nothing for long periods of time.

Comment

You've asked multiple times, and I've answered multiple times. Go back and read the responses. We had a 100 page discussion the first time it was brought up.
            Eh no need to get upset. Must have gotten a bunch of hedging, that's why I can't remember your answer. Just remind me, what was it?

Comment

Loeffler says GGG deserves 50/50 with Canelo. Canelo did 300k with Lara. If what Loeffler says is true, he needs to put his money where is mouth and prove it by fighting Lara and match that 300k.
              Weren't they shooting for 40%? That includes a bump for the belts. Nobody is delusional enough to suggest GGG is an equal draw.

Also not sure Canelo could do 300k with Lara again. The ppv market is weak, plus that fight was horrendous. You think GGG Lara is ppv?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                Thank you for pointing out facts. Green K sent. I like Lara and love watching him fight! I have never seen him lose! The hate is strong out there.
                You missed the Molina fight?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  You missed the Molina fight?
                  No it was close but I still thought Lara won.

Comment

Working...
                  X