Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People have to understand WARD IS TOO SMALL. ITS NOT ABOUT HEIGHT ITS ABOUT WEIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The biggest difference between Usyk and Ward is that Usyk doesn't need a paid off referee and judges to do what he does.

There's a reason why Ward would never fight away from home and why it always took such a long time for him to agree to a date and a venue. His gangster manager needed time to work behind the scenes getting everything ready and fixed just right for him.
    When S.O.G. ruins lives....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Usyk has a 78" reach, he can keep Ward at bay and out of punching reach from his balls. He's 6'3'' too, so if he stands tall, he can keep his head out of Ward's billy goat ramming head as well.
      usyk is too flat-footed. I got S.O.G. all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Haha watch nuthuggers making excuses for Ward coward to duck Usyk, hilarious
        I just want to know why YOU always go against winners?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Ward should've been angling for Stevenson or one of the other top LHWs. He could fight once or twice more IMHO

None of the other LHWs are punchers like Kovalev. Alvarez is an accumulation guy and Stevenson has literally one punch with zero stamina and can only fight at mid-range.

Ward could beat the top LHW guys today and that would do loads for his legacy.

As it stands Ward will go down 2-0 against Kovy, but most people will agree its 1-1 or at least 1-0-1. Nothing wrong with that as Ward was moving up in weight late in his career, but Kovalev couldve won 116-111 with 113-113 being the worst possible outcome IMHO

Ward beats all current LHW - it's a watered down division now...much like WW which is also just a 2 dog race.

Best divisions in boxing atm are MW and LWW. HW gets a shout as does JMW
          That aint true, after the knock down Andre bullied the crusher, the cusher had nothing left in the 1st fight, kovalev kept holding Ward every time Ward got in & beat that body up, kovalev was holding on the rest of the fight cuz he couldn't get off from being bullied. The 2nd fight Andre took it where he left off in the 1st fight & you saw the crusher hurt....LMMFAO! Those fights were NOT in kovalev's favor period.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
            You guys underestimate Usyk. The guy is methodical. He softens his opponents up and takes them out middle rounds. Ward is a very good fighter but Usyk is good and big. Good big guy beats a good small guy.
            usyk doesn't like them body shots...….

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              I just want to know why YOU always go against winners?
              I just want to know why are you racist against Ukrainian brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                I just want to know why are you racist against Ukrainian brothers?
                So if I ride with winners it makes me racist? Wow....LMMFAO! I see where you are....

Comment

I think you see what you WANT to see cuz its CLEAR Andre has more skills.
                  Not sure. Ward is an amazing at what he does - very tricky, akward, savvy... but I am not sure if he is the most skilled one out of two. Usyk looks great so far. I might be proven wrong, but so far I actually see Usyk having advantages in footwork, jab, output, maybe pfp power and pfp seed. Ward is probably a better inside fighter...

I have no desire to see one or the other way. Like both fighters, think they are class act.

Comment

Of course Ward is way too small and while others keep talking about this fight Ward has not said a word about it. Ward probably doesn't want to return to boxing at all . His has a net worth of 8 million dollars and makes good money for his fun easy job as an expert commentator. If he did come back I think he would be too smart to fight Usyk and would come back at 175. Even if Ward and Usyk had the exact same perfect fighting weight I would pick Usyk to win. I think he is a better all around fighter than Ward. He is faster and a better boxer. He is a harder puncher with better stamina and averages 20 more punches thrown a round.

Comment

usyk doesn't like them body shots...….
                      lol you always have a way of spoiling the party. Good analysis though.

Comment

Working...
                      X