Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never clicked play on this one due to the title and thumbnail, but it turns out both are misleading.. it's actually quite a funny watch:

Comment

• Taking us back to the Manchester of the thread title, there's actually no physical conflict here, but it's pretty amusing... a classy street, no doubt:

Comment

• Have I posted this one from Streetbeefs? It's not a great fight, but what makes it for me is this comment on the YouTube page:

I think the fat one was fighting just because she was too cheap to pay for an abortion.

Comment

• Relatively violent, but they're lighter weights:

Comment

• A slow night tonight on girl fights, but this is what happens when someone takes the last slice of watermelon:

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Relatively violent, but they're lighter weights:

Is the camera guy riding a unicycle ?

Comment

• This one takes a minute or so to get going, but once it does you find out that one of them has a chin like a prime Amir.

Doubtless some racist assholes will say something like "I bet she ran over a dog on the motorway and the other one was pissed off she ruined her lunch", but there's no need for that kind of bullshit.

Comment

• her chin was garbage. what are u talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Oh man, stick with this till the end.. this one has got EVERYTHING:

You see these classy people, joe strong?
                    LMAO

that might be the greatest thing i have seen on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terryb View Post
                      her chin was garbage. what are u talking about?
                      Eh? That was the joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X