No announcement yet.

Any word on Glazkov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on Glazkov?

Vyacheslav Glazkov seems to have fallen off the Earth since his knee injury. Has anyone heard anything about a return? I could have sworn I heard something at the beginning of 2018, then nothing since.

Yeah. I have words. His awe inspiring banality provokes a species of oxymoronically insipid rage in me that I've never experienced in any other context.

EDIT: Let's see though. Mmmm. Nothing. A thread from ESB around March basically asking the same sort of thing. No news current or from earlier in the year. Like you say basically he's just disappeared to all intents...
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-16-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Yeah. I have words. His awe inspiring banality provokes a species of oxymoronically insipid rage in me that I've never experienced in any other context.

EDIT: Let's see though. Mmmm. Nothing. A thread from ESB around March basically asking the same sort of thing. No news current or from earlier in the year. Like you say basically he's just disappeared to all intents...
      yeah, Like I found an article from Duva saying he should be ready....for April 2018

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        yeah, Like I found an article from Duva saying he should be ready....for April 2018
        Kinda a shame really. I mean he actually does/did frustrate me cos he had the skills of talented amateur yet somehow managed to transform himself into a professional who was just... *shrugs* .. meh. And his monotonous voice. And something about his face or his manner. Like he was OK about not being as good as he could be. IDK.

It ain't like me to actually take a dislike to a fighter, especially one as nondescript as Slava, but somehow I do.

Comment

Kinda a shame really. I mean he actually does/did frustrate me cos he had the skills of talented amateur yet somehow managed to transform himself into a professional who was just... *shrugs* .. meh. And his monotonous voice. And something about his face or his manner. Like he was OK about not being as good as he could be. IDK.

It ain't like me to actually take a dislike to a fighter, especially one as nondescript as Slava, but somehow I do.
          oh, I get it. I'm just looking at it as the more talented HW's the better.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Vyacheslav Glazkov seems to have fallen off the Earth since his knee injury. Has anyone heard anything about a return? I could have sworn I heard something at the beginning of 2018, then nothing since.

He's a truck driver now. His knee injury was a preexisting injury he hid from everyone

Kathy Duva talks about him right here
            https://soundcloud.com/emhoffk/boxin...duva#t=1:05:44
            Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 12-16-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He's a truck driver now
              You know he'd be that trucker that always drives at precisely 50mph on the freeway and none of the other truckers will sit with at the truckstop.

Comment

He's a truck driver now. His knee injury was a preexisting injury he hid from everyone

Thanks for the link. Green on recharge. I didn't know that he had a ****ed up knee going into the fight.

I thought you were being sarcastic when you said he was a truck driver. Jesus.

Comment

Cheers for link, man. Only had the first bit of your reply before. Kinda explains maybe why he's always looked worse than he should have done. Ha. Shit. kinda feel bad now, been slagging this dude off forever. Guess I mistook stoicism for indifference.
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-16-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Charles Martin was just too skilled and powerful and ended Glaskov

Comment

Working...
                    X