Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward would be a legit threat to Usyk...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
    Ok so it was a lot of Bute FANS...I bet there were a lot of Ward fans that disagreed. And why wouldn't they admit it now?
    People don't like to admit they were wrong

Find me a guy who will admit he thought Kovalev was unbeatable now, you won't but back then they were everywhere, similarly find me a guy who admits he had Arthur Abraham as a favourite for the super 6, because there were a ton of them too

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Wards a winner. You dont have to like his style, attitude, or nationality. Just respect the man as a winner and aknowledge he'd be Usyk's biggest challenge as an amateur or pro.

Give Ward 1 tune-up at CW and he decisions Usyk and stops him late in a rematch...
      No, you're thinking of Kovalev. He did that to Kovalev. Kovalev.

This is Usyk. He's also Eastern Euro but different. U-SYk. USYK.
      Say it with me because you clearly don't know the difference. U-SYK.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
        They can meet up in HW then. Random thought: You know the moment Usyk performs well at HW he will become Juisyk to half the "fans" anyway.

Good call, man!

That's definitely coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Thats what Im saying. Ward would find a way to win and he'd use experience. The reach is Wards biggest threat but Wards changes level really well and would smother the power.
          "Find a way to win."

That's what Bellew said before the fight.

Now come on. That's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            What the hell does it matter who it was that thought Bute was better than Ward? Maybe Ward and his manager did, because they definitely wanted no part of Bute, even in Oakland.

Maybe if Ward had fought Bute and Stieglitz he would have been an undisputed champion and you wouldn't need to be talking stupid shit about Abraham, Andrade, Froch, and refs giving 15 second counts in fights that Ward wasn't even involved in?

Usyk is an undisputed, unified champ and Ward isn't, wasn't, and never will be.

Just suck it up and swallow it.
            Relax dumb ass it does matter...now where the f-ck did Usyk come from? Thats the problem with people like you, you get so emotional over this nonsense that has nothing to do with you and start babbliing because you get so mad you can't think straight. I brought up Andrade and Froch to make a point about Bute and Abraham because of Stieglitz whom you brought up. You went from Bute then went on to Stieglitz and Stevenson now its Usyk?! Calm down this is not important you fool...

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              People don't like to admit they were wrong

Find me a guy who will admit he thought Kovalev was unbeatable now, you won't but back then they were everywhere, similarly find me a guy who admits he had Arthur Abraham as a favourite for the super 6, because there were a ton of them too
              Exactly, they were wrong which is what I was trying to point out to kafkod.

Comment

Kovalbum almost KO'd & beat Ward in 1'st fight, imagine what a monster like Usyk would do!

Comment

Relax dumb ass it does matter...now where the f-ck did Usyk come from? Thats the problem with people like you, you get so emotional over this nonsense that has nothing to do with you and start babbliing because you get so mad you can't think straight. I brought up Andrade and Froch to make a point about Bute and Abraham because of Stieglitz whom you brought up. You went from Bute then went on to Stieglitz and Stevenson now its Usyk?! Calm down this is not important you fool...

This thread is about Usyk vs Ward, you moron!

I posted a simple factual comment - that Ward was never an undisputed champion and Usyk is.

You are the one who got angry and started babbling about all kinds of other irrelevant shit because you don't like the truth.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 11-13-2018, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Exactly, they were wrong which is what I was trying to point out to kafkod.

Whether they were right or wrong is irrelevant, just a strawman thrown out by you to try and deflect the discussion away from its original point.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

This thread is about Usyk vs Ward, you moron!

I posted a simple factual comment - that Ward was never an undisputed champion and Usyk is.

You are the one who got angry and started babbling about all kinds of other irrelevant shit because you don't like the truth.
                      Exactly, its about Ward and Usyk I called you out on some bull about Ward and Bute you posted based on your assumptions and what other people thought. I dont get angry about this nonsense but you do, and I have no idea why it has nothing to do with you. Take some time off this website you take it way too serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X