Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Details How Canelo Rematch Was Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
    byrd's 119-109 trout over cotto was pretty bad. Trout won pretty easy but not by an almost complete shutout??
    just got my seats!!!!

Whos going to the fight?

This ****ing guy!!

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post
      How is 8-4 plus a KD a loss.

Haters are more pathetic than nuthuggers
      That would be 7-5 with a KD.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        just got my seats!!!!

Whos going to the fight?

This ****ing guy!!
        Lucky SOB!!! How much you spend?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          went after the $800 to start and got 2 for $1714! Not to bad!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            This is hilarious Tom got bent over again in negotiations this is spin control. Canelo fighting on his date, his venue, his name first on all posters, him entering the ring last despite GGG owning the belts, a Golden Boy edited promo video was released to announce the fight, and Canelo taking the lion share of the money...but sure keep trying to spin it.
            He was probably alluding to the fact that Golovkin is going to get a bigger split this time than he got last time. Those other points you mentioned are minor. Entering the ring, whose name is first, where the venue is etc. It's about how much Golovkin is going to take home.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's 60/40 in favor of Canelo, or even slightly less than 40 for GGG.

Comment

just got my seats!!!!

Whos going to the fight?

This ****ing guy!!
              Seats to what???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I know that fool ain't saying he got tixs to the Canelo -Triple g fight 2.
                Their not even on sale yet

Comment

went after the $800 to start and got 2 for $1714! Not to bad!
                  Thats a GREAT deal!!! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    He was probably alluding to the fact that Golovkin is going to get a bigger split this time than he got last time. Those other points you mentioned are minor. Entering the ring, whose name is first, where the venue is etc. It's about how much Golovkin is going to take home.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's 60/40 in favor of Canelo, or even slightly less than 40 for GGG.
                    Delusional Ggg will be VERY happy to get a million$ more than last time, remember when the gggroupies were saying he was getting screwed by accepting gbp 15mil$ offer(5x his highest 1x pay vs brook) because supposedly canelo would pocket 100 million?

Remember how these literal ****** gtards looked so fckn stupid when it only did 1.3 million ppvs, despite them arguing that ggg is a huge draw?? he barely ALMOST matched Chavez jr ppv ,ffs yet the gggroupies believe ggg somehow flexed his marketing muscle,

he got a lil extra because of the very high gate $$$$ & wants to brag that hes calling the shots,canelo probably said "yes yes you won now stfu & sign the dotted line like a good bich"
                    Last edited by kushking; 02-24-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      I know that fool ain't saying he got tixs to the Canelo -Triple g fight 2.
                      Their not even on sale yet
                      Stubhub is selling them for $999

Comment

Working...
                      X