No announcement yet.

What would you invest in with 100K? SERIOUS answers only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Doesn't matter how old he is, he's a liar. 18 yrs old-81 years old, doesn't matter. This guy speaks like a teenager and says he makes "six figures" foh
    B.utler is probably in his 30s.

But he has the body of a 40 year old, a brain of a 14 year old and a penis of a 2 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      B.utler is probably in his 30s.

But he has the body of a 40 year old, a brain of a 14 year old and a penis of a 2 year old.

Comment

depending on the market and your credit you could put money down on a multi family and cash flow pretty well with rent. don't expect a return right away, but if you can afford to wait for a down market to rebound you can become quite well off being a landlord.

and don't take advice from the guy who thinks buying into a restaurant is a good idea because you can write off your grocery bill. FFS how fat do you have to be to think liek that, BostonGuy? eat there and save money, guys! great investment! you're not, like, throwing away markup on food you stuff into your pie hole.

sheesh. some people are fit to work for others for the rest of their lives, and do nothing else. no wonder restaraunts are run by idiots and get beat out by f#cking macdonalds, which is barely edible but actually has a sound business model and is run administratively by legitimately brilliant businessmen [and a couple of broads under the boardroom table sucking them off.]

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          depending on the market and your credit you could put money down on a multi family and cash flow pretty well with rent. don't expect a return right away, but if you can afford to wait for a down market to rebound you can become quite well off being a landlord.

and don't take advice from the guy who thinks buying into a restaurant is a good idea because you can write off your grocery bill. FFS how fat do you have to be to think liek that, BostonGuy? eat there and save money, guys! great investment! you're not, like, throwing away markup on food you stuff into your pie hole.

sheesh. some people are fit to work for others for the rest of their lives, and do nothing else. no wonder restaraunts are run by idiots and get beat out by f#cking macdonalds, which is barely edible but actually has a sound business model and is run administratively by legitimately brilliant businessmen [and a couple of broads under the boardroom table sucking them off.]
          That's not a sound reason to invest in and operate a restaurant but a "perk" as I stated in my post.

You can also deduct the costs of investigating and researching a business venture e.g. restaurant. If I wanted to do a cross-country tour of restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. then I could deduct some of those costs. It's definitely an incentive if you are a foodie and like to travel.

Also, going back to my point: if you purchased and expensed your groceries through the business the cost savings for a family would be in the thousands. I've worked with some restaurateur and that's what many chefs do to make ends meet while they are building up the business. I imagine that most celeb chefs do this as well
          Last edited by BostonGuy; 07-19-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Buy a couple of slot machines and put them in ur basement...then hustle some pensioners for their nickels and dimes. Its an investment for the long term. Or invest in a gro farm for the medical industry.

Comment

Doesn't matter how old he is, he's a liar. 18 yrs old-81 years old, doesn't matter. This guy speaks like a teenager and says he makes "six figures" foh
              So because I speak Engrish I can't be making 6-fig? You're dumb?

Not everyone that makes 6-fig are serious, super busy, no-nonsense people. Hahha.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                So because I speak Engrish I can't be making 6-fig? You're dumb?

Not everyone that makes 6-fig are serious, super busy, no-nonsense people. Hahha.
                Say anything you care to say. Nobody here believes you. Case in point, I can say I make 9 figures. Larry can say he makes 10 figures. In the end, its total
                Bull****.

Comment

Say anything you care to say. Nobody here believes you. Case in point, I can say I make 9 figures. Larry can say he makes 10 figures. In the end, its total
                  Bull****.

krazyn8tive

wantto see my mutual funds? sorry to disappoint you, not everyone that post here are broke @ss losers like you

Comment

Originally posted by Butle.r View Post
                    krazyn8tive

wantto see my mutual funds? sorry to disappoint you, not everyone that post here are broke @ss losers like you

Brushmyhair was at the Super Bowl too. He posted "pics"

Comment

There is only one logical answer, if you live in a state with legal marijuana or can operate in one.

You in Cali, no?

They just legalized.

Farms, dispensaries, distribution.

Cannabis business has pretty low barriers to entry and very high profit margins (which won't likely last forever, though will remain high because marijuana is a drug and manufacturing and selling drugs, 'legally' as well as illegally, is highly profitable business.

I'm back in Oregon and if I had $100k its what I'd be doing.

I might be doing it on a shoestring and sweat soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X