No announcement yet.

President Trump's Approval Rating At 50% for the Second Week in a Row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Trump's Approval Rating At 50% for the Second Week in a Row

I guess the guy's doing something right...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_may22

but can he go 12 with Wilder?

Comment

C’mon, man. It’s Trump. He’s had 4 or 5 chapter 7’s in about 500 businesses. That means he’s a complete failure...

Comment

If it gets sanctioned, Trump vs. Obama does over 10 million PPV buys and matches the Mayweather-Pacquiao gate.

Comment

I’d like to see Trump vs Seagall tbh. I got Trump by UD. Way too smart.

Comment

Trump is ducking Joshua

Comment

Can we bring Foremen out of retirement? Trump - Foremen in a 'masters' type match, would be a joy to behold.

Comment

Give it a few months, should be around 65-70% by November. People are tired of the liberal corruption, lies, racial division tactics and other misc. bullschit. It's time to look out for people who work for a living and keep this country running. Time for excuses is over, either you have something to offer the people or you are getting kicked to the curb.

Comment

Though I cringe that some of the things he says and I wish he'd drop the Wall idea, he promised a better economy and I'm certainly experiencing that. I'm actually turning away business and getting more pay for less work. I really hated Obama's attitude towards small businesses, his foreign policy, and that garbage health care system that cost me thousands every year with nothing in return. I've never been a fan of Trump himself but my life is better now than it was 2 years ago. That's for sure.

Comment

War Trump!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X