Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Huge Incentive for Golovkin, Canelo to Do Rematch Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
    So Tom, when is the IBF going to strip lil g for ducking his mandotory and then doing the rematch with Canelo?
    Golovkin can't fight everyone because there simply isn't enough time. As a matter of practicality, at some point, the middles will need to actually fight one another. Out of the bunch Derevyanchenko might be the easiest to make a fight with and the easiest of the 4 top middles. I wouldn't rule that matchup out.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      If Canelo doesn't Fight GGG in Sept.

I think it's evidence GB doesen't want to risk their Cash Cow with GGG 2...

It further validates my suspicion that the failed tests were arranged to cancel GGG 2...
      Oscar told OSulivan to refuse GGG in exchange for a future Canelo match-up.

Comment

GGG gets stripped of IBF title and Clenelo fights O’Sullivan for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
          Canelo shouldn't fight Lil'G in September. Abel, K2, and Lil'G are cashing out on their goodbye retirement fight, and they WILL STILL complain after Canelo batters him in the rematch - as they will bring up all circumstances to the K2 fallacy and ignoring that Canelo passed the hair test.

If Abel, Loeffler, and Lil'G all acknowledge the hair testing and retracting their comments to foul the rematch, then I'ıll be cool with the rematch.

Other than that, they'll be looking for an excuse to discredit Canelo

industry knows this, and they should all apologize, otherwise Canelo needs to pass on Golovkin as his tape reel shows he lit him up. Charlo, Jacobs, Andrade, BJS should all be on Canelo's radar. Lil'G is old news
          Just because you hate GGG it doesn't mean he is old news, he is the most talked about fighter on this forum and for good reason, he is the best. You as well as I and anyone else on here can't wait to hear who he fights next. Canelo? Cool bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            You KNOW ggg is not a-side, as he just proved he cant carry a PPV without Canelo, GGG has no bargaining power whatsoever, Canelo has all many potential customers, ggg's career is almost over, and he's has NEVER proven to be a DRAW, without Canelo, canelo carries his own PPV'S, youre wishful thinking, GGG doesnt have enough fans.

Canelo: Spence, Thurman, Crawford, the Charlo's, Hurd
            GGG: has Ward (NO-GO), he should try to get Kov, but that wont sell either.
            Spoken like a true hater!!

Comment

Working...
            X