Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Said The More Belts The Better. DO YOU AGREE ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he and Roy both get a new WBC Old participation Champion the world belt for their open title fight draw? I don't think RJJ landed four punches, never mind win four rounds. I had it 8-0 Tyson. Roy's hugging and running game was pretty good for a guy who's knee is clearly gone. I think we need to get rid of Franchise, Super, regular and interim. Reasons - Franchise is utterly stupid. No more needs to be said. Super - Why? A champion is a champion. All super does is create another champion within the same organisation, which actually discredits the current champion, making his new Super title look rather silly. Regular champion - Means you ain't the real champ. You the number 1 beneath the champ, but not the champ. Interim - If the champion is out injured to long to defend his belt, take his belt away on the condition he fights for it when he returns, and the next two inline fight for the vacent. Nobody cares about interim. Derry's Matthews was an interim champion of the world ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by RHETOЯIC View Post
      Dubois, you will quit again
      Lol..... You seems to have some mental issues atm.
      Get some rest.

Comment

There are more than enough belts lying around.

Comment

Working...
        X